How to Look Slimmer in Clothes (The Tops Tips to Looking Great What Ever the Occasion)
- Author Burke Gavigan
- Published December 20, 2010
- Word count 315
Different individuals have different body types, some are thin, some average and some with a heavy body structure. No matter what kind of body structure we have, it's a natural and common wish for all of us to look good, preferably slimmer in whatever we wear. This is mainly due to the level of importance that our society has placed on a perfectly shaped body, which appears slim in all kinds of outfits.
We cannot completely rely on clothes to make us look slim, although we could try one of these tips to give a slimmer look to our personality.
If you are a little overweight than it would not be preferable to wear hard fabrics like wool, denim etc in the form of jackets, as this would make you look even more plum than what you are. Try wearing slim fit jeans or trousers instead that would give you a much thinner look.
It is a universally accepted fact that black, if worn correctly can make you look amazingly slimmer. Black, dark blue, and brown colored full length evening gowns can not only make you look much slimmer but will also make you look taller.
If you have a heavy bust line and a slimmer waistline, then wearing belts on dresses, and trousers would also be good idea.
Wearing drapes in long as well as short dresses also gives the entire body a much slimming look, especially if you have an average body and you are tall.
Straight cut trousers and long formal skirts with one sided slit is also said to give even an overweight woman, a slender look.
Wearing good quality perfectly fit undergarments would also help in giving a well balanced proportionate look to your entire figure.
Women having too much tummy should try wearing Briggs tummy pants that would create an impression of a much firmer waistline and flat tummy.
Celebrity Charisma is what we all crave - but dare not admit! Wouldn't it be great to look slimmer in clothes? More Seductive? More powerful and engaging? Can you imagine how your life would change when you start to attract people to you - easily! Just get the right system, tips and techniques and get that man or women, win that client and get celebrity wow now! http://www.celebrity-charisma.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This