How to Look Years Younger : The Essential Diet and Lifestyle Tips You Need to Know!
- Author Burke Gavigan
- Published December 28, 2010
- Word count 389
Most of us spend tremendously on anti ageing products, or sometimes even opt for cosmetic surgeries in order to look younger than our age, but what we tend to forget is that these are just temporary solutions to the problem.
Ageing is a natural biological process that all of us go through, we may be able to hide it to an extent but can't stop it completely. Instead what we can do is provide our body with nourishing food supplements by altering our diet to an extent, so that an overall healthy and youthful personality is displayed through us.
These foods are specifically termed as having anti ageing benefits for a glowing skin and boosting body energy levels:
Berries- Helps in fighting wrinkles
Fishes like salmon that have omega3 fatty acids that supports the immune system and decreases the risk of developing heart diseases.
Water- Drinking appropriate amount of water everyday flushes out harmful toxins from the body. Thereby making you feel fresh for most part of the day.
Garlic - Intake of garlic in any form prevents acne formation, and also minimizes the level of cholesterol in our body, in addition to providing protection against cancer.
Ginger- Ginger is famously known for speeding up the digestion process in our body, as well as reducing joints and muscular aches caused due to arthritis.
Soy - Soy intake is most helpful for minimizing the symptoms of menopause in older women, also well known for preventing osteoporosis.
Tomato - Tomato, mostly in its raw form, is said to fight ageing process, providing that reddish glow to your skin
Cucumber - Cucumber diminishes wrinkles, and gives a flawless looking skin, also whitens teeth.
Apple Cider Vinegar- ACV is energizing ingredient that is proven to display amazing results for your hair
Carrots- Carrots include Vitamin A and C that slows down the ageing process
Spinach- It includes antioxidant that helps in prevention of cancer and development of younger looking skin
A few additional tips that could help developing a much younger personality
• Stay away from sugar and foods that are fattening
• Avoid aerated drinks
• Consume lot of dairy products
• Increase intake of almonds in your diet, for glowing skin
• Include protein enriched foods in your diet plan
• Always stick to a healthy diet and keep safe distance from fast food joints
Celebrity Charisma is what we all crave - but dare not admit! Wouldn't it be great to look younger naturally? Be more attractive and seductive? More powerful and engaging? Thankfully you don't need wads of cash, years or pain to appear more attractive and commanding. Just get the right system, tips and techniques and get that man or women, win that client and get celebrity wow now! http://www.celebrity-charisma.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This