Your Desires, Limiting Beliefs, and the Law of Attraction
- Author Rishan Bo
- Published January 9, 2011
- Word count 619
What you desire of and how much you believe you are capable of having it will define how adept you are at using the Law of Attraction. There are times when we visualize our dreams and imagine our lives having and enjoying the things that will make us happy.
Visualization is as important as believing that you are capable of having what you want. When you visualize your dreams as already a part of your reality, you are using the Law of Attraction to attract the same feeling you get when you visualize your desires.
I am sure you are happy and excited whenever you think of your desires. If you feel this way, you are quite close to manifesting your desires into your reality. However, limiting beliefs may hinder you from creating your reality.
These beliefs may have come from your childhood and can either be conscious or subconscious. Now let me show you why these beliefs will hinder you from having what you want in life and how to get rid of them.
Limiting Beliefs Cause Diffidence
When you are not confident that you can have, be or do anything and everything you want, you are never going to manifest your desires into your reality. This is a major issue when people try to use the Law of Attraction to attract whatever they want into their lives.
There are many causes for limiting beliefs. Some of the things that we believe are facts might just turn out to be mere beliefs. If you believe something long enough to be true, it becomes your reality. These ingrained beliefs may be hard to get rid of but it is quite possible to flush them out of your system.
Beliefs like, "I don’t think I can," or "I might get embarrassed when I do this," or "I just might screw things up," are examples of limiting beliefs. To quote Henry Ford, and this is one of my favorite quotations by the way, "Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you are right."
We know Henry Ford. He had been one of the most wealthiest in history. Henry Ford have always believed that he could do things that he believed he could. Apparently, being wealthy is one of those beliefs that he had, for he had manifested wealth into his life.
If other people can do it, so can you. You are the master of your own reality. It will be so if you permit yourself to be so.
How to Get Rid of Limiting Beliefs
I have four words for this: Emotional Freedom Tapping Technique. Emotional Freedom Tapping or EFT does a really great job in getting rid of unwanted and negative emotions.
This technique is commonly used by people who want to get rid of limiting beliefs for them to be able to manifest their desires freely. The internet is replete with how-to videos and tutorials on how to do EFT so you can check this out to see how it’s done.
Because getting rid of limiting beliefs is important, I strongly suggest that you learn and practice this technique so you could get rid of negative beliefs that could hinder you from manifesting your desires.
When you visualize your dreams and you believe that you really are capable of having it, you are in the right path towards the manifestation of your desires. Self-belief is required when you want to take advantage of the power of the Law of Attraction.
The Law of Attraction is a tool that an educated practitioner can easily use to attract abundance, manifest their desires, or to have anything and everything they want in life.
Visit my website at http://AttractingAbundanceHQ.com where I provide the most effective information on attracting abundance on the planet!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This