How to Design Your Own Happiness Using the Power of Your Very Own Psychology
- Author Sandi Prince
- Published January 12, 2011
- Word count 360
We have probably all known of someone who continuously blames others for the bad things that happen to them. A lot of people criticise their ex for making them feel bad, they blame their ex partner for not pulling their weight in
the relationship, they blame their boss for making work unbearable, they blame their family
for being negative - there's a lot of blame going around.
The truth of it all is that your happiness is your own responsibility, and drives your destiny.
An essential factor to these matters is designing your own happiness using the power of your own psychology. All the matters in your life have been brought about by your way of thinking and also by the choices you have made.
No one else but you has the choice to accept
those concerns, or you can make the decision to try something different. You truly can design your own happiness and opt to feel great every single day. It's totally up to you, you can
also have a great relationship, wonderful friends and the best job.
If you think about the reasons, why you are not as happy as you should be at the moment.
Could it be that you are unhappy in your career. You made the choice to accept that job offer, and it is your choice to search for a better career or remain where you are. On the other hand you may decide to find aspects about your profession to be grateful about.
Is it be that you are unhappy with your ongoing romantic association. Again, you made the decision to be with them, and it's up to you whether to stay and sort out any problems within the romantic association or decide to move on.
Maybe you can choose to concentrate on all the positive things about the one you love, as opposed to the negative aspects.
When we concentrate on the positive concerns that we are grateful for, we actually make ourselves happier from within ourselves. Your happiness can be created by design, and when you are happy, people are naturally drawn to you, because you become like a magnet.
Are you ready to go on to the next sure-fire tip that will help you learn how to get them back after a break up? These easy to follow psychological tricks
will have your ex crawling back to you...guaranteed. If you require the step-by-step plan, you need tohttp://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Subjective perception – Process
- Ayahuasca and the evolution of consciousness
- Why not live vicariously through Yourself?
- Reverse Aging Through the Art Quantum Physics
- What causes depression and how can you cope with it?
- Meet Psychiatrist to free from Mental Illness
- Are you humble or vain?
- "The one word you need in order to succeed"
- Wait for it... -- On the virtue of patience
- Don't be that guy...
- Investigative Hypnosis: Is It Effective Or Completely Bogus?
- Healing Childhood Emotional Wounds
- Depression: It's All in Your Head
- Taking Depression By The Horns!
- Effect of Brain Injuries
- Enneagram Type 4: Creativity is your hidden treasure
- How To Remember Your Dreams
- Natural Ways of Dealing With Depression
- Difference between psychosis and schizophrenia
- Dr Eric Amidi on the Power of Positive Thoughts
- How to Increase Your Self-Esteem and Increase Success
- What Everybody Ought To Know About Self – Hypnosis
- Seven Ways to Maintain Eternal Happiness
- Preventing and Solving Crime by Reading the Criminal Mind
- Getting things done and stop procrastinating
- Alternative ADHD Solutions
- How Psychiatry Is Misunderstood
- What Celebrities Suffer from OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Important Facts about Mental Health
- Treatment Plans for Drug Addicts