Is the Law of Attraction the Shortcut to Success?
- Author Rishan Bo
- Published January 12, 2011
- Word count 548
A lot of people are aspiring to be successful in life and they want to do it fast. One of the things that people turn their heads to is the amazing promise of the Law of Attraction. Yes, the Law of Attraction can give you anything and everything you want – but it must not be regarded as the fastest route to success.
Learning the principles of the Law of Attraction requires work, dedication, focus, and time. These principles must be practiced rigorously to ensure that you are getting what you want with the help of the Law of Attraction.
What Kind of Work is Required?
When you use the Law of Attraction, you won’t have to work that hard, but you will have to exert some effort. I know a lot of people have the idea that to be successful or to be wealthy, you must work really hard.
Well, that may be right. Many people have become successful because they worked really hard for it. But when you consciously use the Law of Attraction there is only one thing you have to do, and it doesn’t require too much effort or hard work; and that is to think.
According to Mahatma Gandhi, "A man is but the product of his thoughts, what he thinks, he becomes." The moment you think of what you want, you are already attracting it to you. You might say, "I’ve always thought of what I want but I never get it."
You see, there is a big difference between wanting and having. If you keep on thinking about wanting this or wanting that, you are just going to attract more wanting into your life because wanting is what you thought of most of the time.
You have or become what you think about – most of the time. When you think of what you want as already a part of your reality, that is when magic happens. This kind of expectation is the best way to attract what you want into your life.
The Law of Attraction Requires Action
If you are successful at attracting success into your life, the universe will present people, events and situations to give that big break to you. You must be aware of it whenever this happens. I remember the story of the reverend who drowned in the flood.
A lot of people who were trying to rescue him came to his aid. They were in rafts, in boats, even in a helicopter. But to all of them his answer was "God will save me." In the end he drowned. So when he was already at heaven, he asked why was he not saved. The answer he got was "Idiot, we sent you rafts, boats, and a helicopter!"
Have a great sense of awareness of the things that are happening around you. Who knows, that invitation to an event, or that good deed that is waiting for you to take action, might be the boat that the universe sent to save you.
The Law of Attraction is not necessarily the shortcut to success for it requires your burning desire, your self-belief, and your thoughts (which is the most important by the way) for it to give you anything and everything you want in life.
Visit my website at http://AttractingAbundanceHQ.com where I provide the most effective information on attracting abundance on the planet!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Re-Frame with Humor: A Top Resiliency Tip