Optimize your blog
- Author Jack Weller
- Published March 26, 2011
- Word count 598
The Site Stream Project was started to help people navigate the web in a different fashion. We are not a search engine, and we are not a directory. We post great sites we find on our site every single day, and literally guide you through our stream.
There is a question come to my mind quite often. Though the answer isn’t exactly sweet, it is the honest one for sure.
Question: What is the difference between quality blog and successful blog?
Answer: Number of visitors.
It is the most obvious in-the-face answer most of us don’t like, some of us don’t want to face and some of us don’t know what to do about. We are going to tackle the how-to part for those who are willing to work it out.
Firstly, I am not trying to imply that it is the only difference. I am sure that the blogger with more visitors had to tackle few more challenges like maintaining the number visitors through content, commercializing the flow of visitors correctly and many more. Yet those challenges are never really been faced by the people who don’t have the large number of visitors.
Secondly, if you are willing to work it out, I hope these ideas help you out.
- Change the look:
On-site changes are must. You must make your blog stand out on the internet. More you go for the default or typical settings, more it is shouting me-too or an-also-ran blog. It is screaming to the visitors to run away. No one wants the information that would be easily available on other accounts as well. You want the information that would stand out. This is going to attract visitors and keep’em. Change the theme, layout and arrangement of the tools. Add sophistication. Add uniqueness. Don’t remind your visitors of any other blog.
- Interact with the commentators on your blog:
This is actually a very unique tool as it involves many profitable dimensions. I am going to explain the advantages or responding to comments and communicating with the peer blogging with an example.
Some time back, I commented on other blogs with my name and link to my blog. I also paid close attention to the replies and the comments they made. I used the comments like a form of interaction with other visitors and peer bloggers interested in the same subject. I got a guest posts, won few contests on their blog and created a healthy relationship with my peers as we promoted the important announcements, contests and activities for each other. This all happened through interaction with the commentators.
Value it and use it. You won’t be disappointed.
- Off-site link building:
I know that there are various ways to achieve that. The list is actually endless. From buying links to directories, from swapping links to blog commenting about your recent post, all the techniques are pretty good.
I am sure that the blogger with more visitors had to tackle few more challenges like maintaining the number visitors through content, commercializing the flow of visitors correctly and many more. Yet those challenges are never really been faced by the people who don’t have the large number of visitors.More you go for the default or typical settings, more it is shouting me-too or an-also-ran blog. It is screaming to the visitors to run away. No one wants the information that would be easily available on other accounts as well. You want the information that would stand out. This is going to attract visitors and keep’em.
"Which is the most effective SEO technique for my blog?"
Lastly, for internet success, focus on the long term profitability instead of short term tricks and you would crack it for sure.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?