Mental Toughness Quotes That Strengthen Your Mindset And Character
- Author Michael Lee
- Published April 12, 2011
- Word count 414
Reading mental toughness quotes from some of the world’s most formidable individuals is quite inspiring. It’s always helpful to have such words of wisdom guide you along.
From a world-famous philosopher to a certified pillar in history, you’ll definitely find something that applies to you and your situation. Personally, I believe that reading about another person’s experience enriches you and prepares you for success.
Below are some inspirational quotes for you to ponder on.
Mental Toughness Quote # 1: "One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven’t and don’t." - George Bernard Shaw
According to this famous playwright and Nobel Prize winner, you must first know your mind before you can forge it to greatness. Knowing your mind and what it is capable of is ultimately your greatest weapon.
In war, men use guns, tanks and grenades; but behind all these weapons is a mind with a strategy. If you have a mind and know how to use it, then you will always win.
Whether you’re in school or in the working world, your mind is still what will propel you to greatness - not your family name nor your connections.
Mental Toughness Quote # 2: "You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body but you will never imprison my mind." - Mahatma Ghandi
The Indian philosopher really knew what it means to have a strong mind. In this particular quote, he separates his physical self from his mental self and teaches everyone to do the same.
Even when times are tough, you should not let such circumstances defeat you. Your mind is the last frontier. Until the very last, do not give up.
Mental Toughness Quote # 3: "Just as iron rusts from disuse, even so does inaction spoil the intellect." - Leonardo da Vinci
This particular quote from Leonardo da Vinci talks about how the mind needs to be exercised often for it to achieve greatness. Otherwise, it’s just going to spoil.
When you have time, try solving puzzles instead of watching television. Do something that actively engages your mind. Talk to your colleague about a specific topic or learn something new, even if it’s just how the Dewey-Decimal System works.
Mental toughness quotes are here to help you accomplish whatever it is you set out to do in the first place. Take it from these men and start using your mind to achieve greatness.
To help you achieve your dreams in record time, I'd like to give you instant access to more than 100 of the best free self-improvement ebooks that could change your life! Download them free at http://www.20daypersuasion.com/goldaccess.htmArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency
- Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This