Choosing MP3 Players - Ultra lightweight vs Fully Featured
- Author Jonathan Blocker
- Published April 18, 2011
- Word count 433
Nietzsche said that without music, life would be a mistake. It is not surprising then that people always want to listen to music wherever they go. Technology has also made it easier for anyone to carry around his or her library of songs wherever he or she may be with mp3 players being very much available on the market. There are plenty to choose from, too. We have touch screen mp3 players, an mp3 player with camera, audio players with just the basic buttons and other great options. Given this wide variety, it is sometimes confusing for buyers to pick the right one.
Although there are several features that consumers should look into like memory capacity, display and battery life, there are two vital factors consumers usually take into consideration before buying: is it lightweight or fully featured?
Portable media players are mp3 players with display screens. These electronic gadgets allow owners to not only listen to music but also watch movies. Consumers can now also buy an mp3 player with a camera, which is great for those who are always on the go. The presence of the camera on their mp3 player means they can snap those important shots when needed without lugging around a point and shoot camera. There are also touch screen mp3 players in the market today. This is yet another feature that makes modern mp3 players very superior compared to their predecessors.
Those fully featured mp3 players are great because of the fact that they can do so much more than a dedicated mp3 player. On the other hand, some people like their mp3 players to be light and very portable. This makes it easier for them to carry their music around. This is especially true for the athletic types who are always out and about doing things like biking or jogging. A lightweight mp3 player is the perfect option for these people.
The best thing about choosing between fully featured and ultra lightweight mp3 players is that the buyer can always reach a compromise between the two. Some fully featured mp3 players are becoming more and more lightweight as manufacturers come up with ways to make the mp3 players more and more compact and thus more appealing to more buyers.
If you are not one to make a compromise when buying an mp3 player, then there are plenty of fully featured yet heavy mp3 players and there are also equally plenty of mp3 players that are very lightweight because they are designed to be very basic. In the end, the choice will always be up to you.
In this article Jonathon Blocker writes about
There are no posted comments.
- What is a Creative Content Studio
- How GTA V made its way into sports betting
- Review on An Easy YouTube Screen Recorder of 2020
- Image masking go hand in hand
- How to Shrink the Size of My 4K UHD videos?
- Review of Top Six Free DVD Copy Software for Windows 10/7
- Want To Take Better Pictures? Read These Tips!
- What is HEVC？How HEVC better than H.264？ What are the advantages of HEVC？
- The Secret Of CLIPPING PATH SERVICE
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price Malaysia and Specs
- iPhone Marketing Strategies - 3 Easy Methods to Go Mobile
- Digital Asset Management for Photographers
- SAM Broadcaster, how good is it?
- How do I change a wmf picture to PDF?
- Designer Kid
- New Year's Resolutions For A Radio DJ
- Hybrid Hard Drives (SSHD) and Data Recovery
- I Reinstalled Windows! Can I Recover My Data?
- Show Your Tablet Some Love, Tips And Tricks To Reduce Energy Consumption
- Making Your Wedding Photography Shoot Perfect
- Wedding Photography Changes from Yesterday to Today
- What, How and Why Clipping Path???
- Best Software for Photo Manipulation
- ABC of Clipping Path
- Have You Used Easy Video Player?
- Changing Mindsets: Digital Publishing is Not Simply a PDF
- How To Connect Your PSP To Your HD TV
- How Much Cash Do You Have To Spend To Transmit Sound Through Your Home?
- Make the Career in IT industry with MCITP: Server Administrator Certification
- The importance of a good website design