How Benidorm developed into a thriving tourist attraction
- Author Harold Wade
- Published June 12, 2011
- Word count 469
It might surprise numerous people to learn that back in the 60s, Benidorm was a simple and normal Spanish town. The tourism levels back in the 60s in this region were particularly low. Located on the West side of the Mediterranean, it was only a matter of time before tourists started to pin point this as becoming an remarkable spot to pay a visit to.
Of course today, the sights and sounds of this village are totally different. An enormous range of hotels, skyscrapers, plenty of commerce going on and a tourist based economy means that this town is really dedicated on providing what ever it can for its visitors.
In terms of where the tourism comes from, it is mainly Europe. This can be a popular holiday destination with tourists from the UK, Belgium, Germany and obviously the Netherlands.
The question is though; how did this modest Spanish town mature into what it is today?
The answer is quite simple; it is a great place to pay a visit to as it has tons to offer you. As travel started it become easier and easier, people were in a position to spread their range of possible holiday destinations. Benidorm opened its doors for business and it was not long before countless numbers of holiday makers started to descend on the town each and every single season.
Benidorm is favored with holiday makers from the UK, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. Benidorm's initial growth in popularity can be attributed to the package holiday explosion, and continues year round, as a result of night-life based around the central concentration of bars and clubs. The large number of free cabaret acts that start around 2100 hours and continue into the early hours set Benidorm apart from other similar resorts.
No popular holiday resort is complete without top excellent beaches. The good thing is that Benidorm is absolutely top quality! It includes three huge beaches including Playa de Levante, Playa de Poniente and Platja del Mal Pas. These beaches have needless to say helped to enable Benidorm to get where it is today; a well-liked holiday and party resort. A great deal of the hotel brochures and tour operators concentrate on the undeniable fact that these are some of the best beaches in the world!
Obviously, once the popularity of the Spanish town commenced to develop, the rest just snowballed. All through the 90s Benidorm held the International Song Festival. Nowadays though, the likes of the Indie Music Festival manage to entice a huge crowd, injecting the economy on an enormous scale.
Benidorm is regarded for being a fantastic place for holiday makers of all ages. Older couples or families can really feel the sun, sea and sand where the youngsters tend to prefer to hit the town for a good evening out!
For further information please see our websites:-
or our blog:-http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?