Why Successfully Building a Blog Requires Passion
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published June 23, 2011
- Word count 608
Building a blog goes far beyond publishing a few updates live to the internet. Blog building is a 'process' that takes time since it is not really successful until you have developed a loyal following! The history of most popular blogs will show it sometimes took quite a bit of time before readers found their site and even longer for them to become loyal. Loyalty is not something you can turn on or gain with the flip of a switch or a nifty piece of software, sorry! It calls for consistently creating good quality blog content, and I mean consistently, even when you do not have a lot of visitors showing up! This will require plenty of self motivation and discipline and this is where your own passion comes into play!
Following are 3 indisputable reasons having a genuine interest in what you write about will make your blog building efforts infinitely easier and more effective.
It can get old and very quickly when creating blog content that nobody seems to read. Research and care need to be invested in almost anything published online if you expect others to have an interest in reading it. Well this is what blog building is all about, establishing a consistency in both quality and quality when updating your site. You are sending out a signal to others that they can rely upon you to maintain the platform yet people will not 'respond' until they see evidence of this! In so many words get use to writing for yourself during the infancy stages of your platform since you will not have a lot of visitors. If you are passionate about your content this should not be a problem and therefore will supply you with the self motivation needed early on.
Supplying the Demand for Quality
The more of a personal interest you have in what you write about the better your blog content will tend to be. This quality will be what attracts people and what will keep them coming back. This is how you develop loyalty with your readers and is also something that will encourage people to refer others back to your site. This is how most popular blogs gain a lot of their traffic, through referrals, and we all know how powerful this type of viral advertising can be!
Now you have a cycle where you as the blogger are actually feeding a passion of yours which results in consistent quality updated to your site. This results in the satisfaction of many visitors who develop a loyalty and thus refer your site to others. Now you have increasing traffic, a passion being fulfilled, happy readers and a perfect example as to how the blog building process should work! Everybody comes away happy!
Building a blog is a long process that starts first with attracting visitors and then 'eventually' gaining their loyalty. The loyalty comes only after you have consistently posted blog content of good quality. In fact this must be done 'before' the very first visitor lands on your site! Even the most popular blogs started this way and discovered the importance of possessing a genuine passion for what they do! Being passionate makes creating fresh blog content much easier since in many ways you are writing for yourself. Over time visitors will discover your platform and enjoy not only the quality of the material but also the passion you display in your updates as well! It is in this way that during the blog building process your passion will help to make your efforts easier, your content better, your commitment stronger and your visitors happier!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about building a blog based upon your passions and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your online marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?