Blogging Can Change Your Life
- Author Jack Arnett
- Published July 13, 2011
- Word count 574
Yes, it’s true, blogging can change your life. Anyone who has spent any time online has seen the way blogging has totally changed the way things are done. They see the different ways that blogs can be used to support a company or a business. Blogging has become an invaluable tool, whether it’s for business, or just for expressing yourself, or for creating an online presence to push your brand. There are some who will go as far as to say, that blogging is life-changing.
Many of the people who would say this, are the ones who took up blogging, and saw themselves a few months later, taking in more money from blogging that from their old 9 to 5 jobs. Blogging is indeed a fun hobby, but it’s also a very good way to change your life for the better, if you stick with it. Lots of people begin blogging, full of enthusiasm and excitement, but sadly give it up before they ever learn to make money with their blogs. This is sad, because the ones who have the stamina and determination to dig in, have found it very rewarding.
Blogging is a gateway to some very enticing benefits like these below:
● Promote an already existing business dramatically increasing traffic
● Eventually making enough money to quit your 9 to 5
● Spend your days working with something you really love
● Work your own hours
● Be your own boss
You can’t just decide you’re going to be a blogger, and expect to be good at it within the next few days. While it’s true you can have one up and running in a matter of minutes, there is much more to it than that. You have to learn about what it takes to make a successful blog. There are SEO techniques to learn about, coding, article and content creation, color schemes, how to appeal to your target audience, and much more.
You have to make decisions about what kind of blog you want to have, and what it’s purpose is, long before you begin to build it. Will your blog be to send traffic to a physical business? Or will you sell products/services right there on your site? Who is your targeted audience? These are just examples of some questions that need answered before you begin.
When I say blogging can change your life, there are those who understand exactly what I’m saying, and those who are skeptical. But if you’ve never tried blogging, and find that your life isn’t going quite the way you want it to, financially and meaningfully, then you might want to consider blogging.
A good blogger can make money when they want to, and can exercise some degree of control over how much. Far more than working for a regular salary from week to week, in something boring, and that you hate to roll out of bed and go to every day.
Yes, blogging can change your life, and if you’re one of the many millions who feel you’re ready to make that change, then get on board. You can start with a FREE blog, or you can begin with a WordPress blog with your own hosting from a host you choose yourself. No matter what decisions you make along the way, the very best one, is to get started and transition into that change and freedom you’ve always wanted.
My name is Jack Arnett. I am an ebook author and blogger. If you want to change your life by learning more about blogging, then visit this site: http://ebooksellout.infoArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tips On Hоw Tо Effectively Uѕе Artісlе Mаrkеtіng
- What are speaker tracking and auto framing?
- India .vs. USA
- How to Increase Site Traffic by Pinterest SEO
- The Future Of The CMS: 4 Trends You Need To Act On Now
- Artificial intelligence is coming
- Internet of everything vs internet of things
- What Is Cybersecurity Management and Why Is It Important? - Answer Watcher
- Scope of advanced air purifier at neutralizing coronavirus in India.
- While utilizing Belkin switch which investigating steps ought to be followed for situation based blunders?
- What Does "Make Money Online" mean?
- Step-by-Step Guide: Create the Best Custom Computer
- Computer and Video Games
- Buying Backlinks for SEO - Is that bad?
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular