3 Content Development Strategies for Bloggers
Computers & Technology → Blogging / Forums
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published July 18, 2011
- Word count 503
Having a content development strategy is an important and strategic plan for just about anybody who works online. This is particularly true for people who plan to maintain a blogging platform due to the frequency of updates the site will need require. The only way to keep these sites alive and thriving is continually posting new blog entries to keep readers satisfied! This calls for the ability to consistently develop new and creative writing ideas which can be a HUGE undertaking if you are not properly prepared or motivated.
Below find 3 simple suggestions you can use to develop creative writing ideas to help maintain fresh content on your blogging platform!
What's on Your Mind?
It all really starts with spending quality time with yourself and/or others and by that I do NOT mean staying plugged into the internet! The first step is to walk away from your computer and immerse yourself in an environment conducive to deep thought. Take a casual walk that gets you away from distractions and stimuli that may control your thinking such as a work environment! As you are strolling along what comes to mind? Likely it is a topic related to the theme of your blogging platform. Take this topic and use it as a basis for your next series of blog entries.
Watching a bird in flight, a bubbling stream, or even solitude in the midst of nature can all conjure up creative writing ideas. Use these ideas and draw parallels to what you write about. In many cases they can be used as analogies when you are trying to make clear a point with your readers. These simplistic yet deep and meaningful correlations can have a huge impact with people allowing them to make better sense of what you wrote. You may even be creating the 'ah ha' moment for them that might not have been possible otherwise.
Enjoy a Good Conversation
By simply engaging in casual conversations with others opens the door to new perspectives for you while also discovering what is on the mind of others and why. Speaking with people tends to draw any thoughts lingering in the back of your mind more out into the open where you can better manage and make sense of them. Thoughts suppress are less likely to be analyzed, dissected or put to use therefore gathering dust and going to waste!
Having a content development strategy is an important part of any business plan for people who work online but especially for those who maintain a blogging platform! Having a blog requires that it be constantly updated to keep visitors happy while attracting new ones as well! It is very easy and common to run out of creative writing ideas when trying to create fresh blog entries on the frequent basis that is required! The 3 simple suggestions offered above serve to supply any blogger with additional ideas they can use to create the fresh blog entries they need to grow and establish their site!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about content development you can use online and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?
- What are the 10 Best Sources for Quality Content for Your Blog?
- What are the Various Types of Blog Content?
- What Could Happen If Someone Gains Entry Into Your WordPress Blog?
- Why is Your Website or Blog Content So Important?
- What are 10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the Hilarious Complaints about WordPress Blogging?
- How Should You Choose the Right WordPress Hosting?
- How to Troubleshoot WordPress and Fix Common Errors
- What are the Most Annoying Problems with WordPress?
- What To Consider When Choose a New STARTER Kit Vape
- Are There Security Tips Against Hacking Your WordPress Site?
- How Does Article Marketing Help Bloggers Get More Traffic?
- Why is Cloning a WordPress Blog a Real Time Saver?
- How Do You Secure Your WordPress Blog Against Malicious Attacks?
- What are the 17 Most Misunderstood Facts about WordPress Blogging?