3 Content Development Strategies for Bloggers
- Author Tj Philpott
- Published July 18, 2011
- Word count 503
Having a content development strategy is an important and strategic plan for just about anybody who works online. This is particularly true for people who plan to maintain a blogging platform due to the frequency of updates the site will need require. The only way to keep these sites alive and thriving is continually posting new blog entries to keep readers satisfied! This calls for the ability to consistently develop new and creative writing ideas which can be a HUGE undertaking if you are not properly prepared or motivated.
Below find 3 simple suggestions you can use to develop creative writing ideas to help maintain fresh content on your blogging platform!
What's on Your Mind?
It all really starts with spending quality time with yourself and/or others and by that I do NOT mean staying plugged into the internet! The first step is to walk away from your computer and immerse yourself in an environment conducive to deep thought. Take a casual walk that gets you away from distractions and stimuli that may control your thinking such as a work environment! As you are strolling along what comes to mind? Likely it is a topic related to the theme of your blogging platform. Take this topic and use it as a basis for your next series of blog entries.
Watching a bird in flight, a bubbling stream, or even solitude in the midst of nature can all conjure up creative writing ideas. Use these ideas and draw parallels to what you write about. In many cases they can be used as analogies when you are trying to make clear a point with your readers. These simplistic yet deep and meaningful correlations can have a huge impact with people allowing them to make better sense of what you wrote. You may even be creating the 'ah ha' moment for them that might not have been possible otherwise.
Enjoy a Good Conversation
By simply engaging in casual conversations with others opens the door to new perspectives for you while also discovering what is on the mind of others and why. Speaking with people tends to draw any thoughts lingering in the back of your mind more out into the open where you can better manage and make sense of them. Thoughts suppress are less likely to be analyzed, dissected or put to use therefore gathering dust and going to waste!
Having a content development strategy is an important part of any business plan for people who work online but especially for those who maintain a blogging platform! Having a blog requires that it be constantly updated to keep visitors happy while attracting new ones as well! It is very easy and common to run out of creative writing ideas when trying to create fresh blog entries on the frequent basis that is required! The 3 simple suggestions offered above serve to supply any blogger with additional ideas they can use to create the fresh blog entries they need to grow and establish their site!
TJ Philpott is an author and Internet entrepreneur based out of North Carolina.
To learn more about content development you can use online and to also receive a free instructional manual that teaches valuable niche research techniques for your marketing needs simply visit:http://blogbrawn.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Pitfall of a 'Woke' Chat GPT and Why Elon Musk's xAI Could Be the Game Changer
- What is the Best Blogging Platform?
- What are the Best Free WordPress Plugins?
- How to Choose the Best Niche for Your WordPress Blog
- 10 Tips for Maintaining a Successful WordPress Blog
- What are The Most Important Pages to Include on Your New Website?
- How to Make Money by Creating a Content-Filled Website
- What are the 7 Things to Avoid at All Costs with WordPress Blogging?
- What are the Secrets of Writing Killer Blog Posts?
- What are Common Sense Guidelines for Using WordPress?
- How to Optimize and Speed Up Your WordPress Blog
- What Makes WordPress an Incredibly Powerful Blogging System?
- What Are the 10 Scariest Things About WordPress Blogging?
- How is WordPress the Best Choice for a Website?
- What Do You Need to Know About WordPress Security?
- How To Be More Successful At Blogging To Make Money
- How to Use a Security Checklist to Help Keep Your Blog Safe From Hackers
- What are the Best Reasons to Use WordPress?
- What Does Blogging Mean?
- What are the Best Ways to Promote Your Blog?
- What are the Best Ways to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for SEO?
- What are 7 Proven Ways to Make Money with WordPress Blogging?
- Why You Should Backup Your WordPress Blog?
- What are the WordPress Hacks That Every Blogger Should Know?
- What are the Steps to Setting Up Your Blog?
- How Do You Optimize Your Blog Posts?
- Why Does EVERY Blog Need the Duplicator Plugin Installed?
- What are the Ways to Move Your HTML Website to WordPress?
- How a malware works
- What Do You Do if Your Website Gets Hacked?