Try Different Styles of Paintball Guns for Different Effects
- Author Jeremy Smith
- Published July 20, 2011
- Word count 425
If a person is looking to get into the sport of paintball, they must first take the time to learn about the different styles of paintball guns that exist. There are three main styles, and they all have very different uses. Being able to use the guns for what they are specifically intended to do will give a person a lot more success when it comes to playing against the other elite paintballers. The three guns are broken down below so that they can all be considered before the next game.
A small weapon with a limited amount of shots, this is generally carried in large games, because a player is worried that he or she will run out of ammunition with a larger gun. It can be worn as a sidearm. If a person does run out of shots and he or she is in no position to go get more, and is not carrying any extras, having a pistol along is the only way to continue to survive the fight.
The Assault Rifle
This is the main gun that people tend to use when they play paintball. It is about two feet long and has a barrel that protrudes less than a foot from the body. It has a hopper than can be mounted on the top where the supply of ammunition is stored. If people have never played before, they are best off with this gun. It can be shot rapidly, carried easily, and it is fairly accurate. It excels in most of the common situations that will arise within a game.
The Sniper Rifle
This is a dangerous weapon to carry. Many people buy new barrels and put them onto their rifles in order to turn them into sniper rifles. The barrels are much longer, giving the gun a bit more accuracy for long-distance shots. The person might increase the amount of power in the gun. A paintballer may want to carry a pistol as well for close-range encounters.
Noting the different capabilities is not saying that guns cannot be used for things that they were not intended to be used for when they were designed. An assault rifle might be able to make a shot that most people would want to use a sniper rifle to take. A pistol might be able to win a firefight if the person shooting is able to reload quickly and aim accurately. Using the right guns for the right situations, however, will give a person a much better chance of winning.
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Player Fordsville Never Had
- The Legend of Carr Creek
- Greatest Basketball Game I Ever Witnessed
- Rupp and Race
- Way Too Early 2022-2023 College Basketball Top 25
- Calipari Needs To Go
- Joe B. Hall, RIP
- Becoming A Professional Esports Player: The Essential Steps
- Rising Freshman Brings Hype
- Cyprus National Team: The «swan» they left… ugly duckling
- Odd Baseball Rules You May Not Be Aware Of
- Choose Boating Accessories That Best Work for Your Boat
- The Recurring Issue of Political Interference in Sports Governance (the case of the Nigeria Rugby Football Federation)
- Who is Brad Marchand?
- New York Sports Hall of Fame Relaunches with Historic Content from Comprehensive Digital Archives
- 360 Hoops Names Longtime Nike Executive Archie McEachern As CEO
- Manchester United Is LOVE
- Beckham Eyeing Messi, Ronaldo to Play for Inter Miami
- Finding the Best Basketball Shoes For Kids
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- Closed Coil Golf Swing
- Why Do Kids Feel Safer With Inground Trampolines?
- Running Shop Guide - Tips For Buying Running Equipment Online
- Football Shirts & Top Christmas Gift Ideas For Soccer Fans
- Badminton Equipment: Tips For Buying Badminton Gear Online
- Basketball Hoops & Nets - Tips For Buying Basketball Hoops Online
- Tips For Buying Free Standing Basketball Hoops Online
- The Best Tips For Buying Your Sporting Equipment Online
- Golfing in Ireland - Tips On How To Improve Your Score On The Golf Course
- UK Shop Clothing, Helmets, Boots, kit FREE Delivery