Tips for grilling chicken
- Author Diosa Marie Lopez
- Published August 21, 2011
- Word count 567
One of the most preferred ways of eating any meat is by grilling it. Of all the meat options available, the most far reaching and delicious one has to be the chicken. Grilled chicken has many nutritional benefits, variety of flavors and can be cooked in a various ways. Chicken is easy to cook, doesn’t require much prep, and if done right grilled chicken can be absolutely spectacular, making it a mouthwatering option! For this to happen though, you will need the best tips for grilling chicken! You cannot expect to just snap your fingers and your grilled chicken will just knock the socks off of your guests. Grilling chicken is just not that simple. Here are some tips for grilling spectacular grilled chicken.
Grilling chicken the right way!
Even though chicken is one of the most commonly cooked meat products, it is still very easy to go wrong while cooking it. Most people either end up overcooking the meat, making it stringy and tough or under cooking it and leaving it raw and smelly. Grilling chicken might not be a science but tips for grilling chicken, if followed correctly, will help you make the most delightfully cooked grilled chicken every single time.
Best Tips for Grilling Chicken
Buy FRESH ingredients! One of the all-time favorite tips for grilling chicken is to use the finest and most fresh ingredients! If you have the option to buy fresh chicken from the butcher or frozen chicken pieces from the cold storage, pick FRESH chicken every single time. There is nothing like a fresh chicken for a successful grilling experience. The taste and texture differ so much that you will feel like you are eating two different meats altogether.
POUND the chicken! If you are grilling boneless pieces of chicken as is mostly the case, an even thick slice of tender meat is what you are looking for. Pound the piece of chicken till it reaches a uniform thickness. One of the most important tips for grilling chicken is to cook the chicken all the way through without allowing the sides and ends of the piece to become dry and this is much easier to achieve if you follow the previous steps.
Use a MARINADE! Chicken pieces make for wonderful and marvelous grilling meats. One of the most supreme tips for grilling chicken is to use a marinade that will not allow the chicken to become dry and stringy which we already mentioned. Since chicken doesn’t have any layers of fat it cooks fast and can easily become dry. While this makes it a healthy meat to eat, you might end up with dry bits and using tips for grilling chicken like making a marinade or brine which will reduce the chances of this occurring.
Prevent FLARE UPS & CHARRED chicken! Another tip for grilling chicken is to cook it fast on high heat! Trying to expedite the process by increasing the quantity and intensifying the quality of flames might lead to a flare up and nobody likes to eat scorched or charred chicken. Chicken will cook fast; this doesn’t mean it needs high flames, just high temperature. Generally grill your chicken 3-4 minutes per side on high heat. If you want to add BBQ sauce waits until the last minute, if you add it too soon it will create a burnt skin that is unpleasant to eat.
You Must Find Great Tasting Healthy & Easy Find Great Tasting Healthy & Easy Grilled Chicken Recipes To Help You Create The Most Sumptuous Dish Off It. Also, you need to know Tips for grilling chicken in order to improve your expertise when it comes to this.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method