Why Use WordPress to Start Your Own Blog?
- Author Nancy Cleary
- Published September 3, 2011
- Word count 506
For quite a while, blogging has changed the internet as we know it. Websites that contain static, uninteresting content is a thing of the past.
Bloggers are now a popular source of new and interesting content for online users around the globe. The blogging community is constantly evolving and changing due to a steady, infinite stream of fresh information written and published by normal people like you and me. One great thing about the blogging community is that anyone and everyone can make a contribution to it. Anyone can start blogging and submit your comments and content in no time using the best open source blogging platform available. In my opinion this is WordPress.
By installing WordPress on your website, you can have a blog up and running today. If you have never heard of WordPress, you have probably seen many blogs created by this software. Many of the world's largest corporations and publications use WordPress to reach their consumers and/or readers.
If you are assuming that since a large number of major corporations are using WordPress for their blogs, and have concluded that it is probably too complex for a beginning blogger, you have assumed wrong. Since WordPress is so simple to use, and anyone can begin a blog utilizing this software.
There is a reason why everyone from normal people like you and me to huge corporations have chosen WordPress. It is because it is simple, flexible and easy to use. It is also free.
There are many benefits of choosing WordPress as your blogging platform. Below is a list of some of these:
WYSIWYG editor, save drafts, and publish now or later.
A large support community, free templates, plugins, widgets and other tools to assist you with modifying your blog to meet your needs.
Change the entire appearance of you blog using themes with one click.
Google loves WordPress sites, which makes Search Engine Optimization a little easier.
Provides built-in RSS feed.
Categorize and tag blog posts.
Creation of static pages.
Blog talk feature.
Free and paid plugins and themes that will give you more functionality to meet the needs of each of your blog sites.
Sell and/or recommend products to earn money.
The possibilities are literally endless and the list above does not even scratch the surface of the benefits of a WordPress blog. Some of the article submission sites that I submit articles to have been created using WordPress.
No matter what your needs are, starting a WordPress blog is a great place to start, especially if you do not know how to create a website and would like to share information, create an online shop, a magazine, portfolio, review site, your own auction site, etc. Like I said, the possibilities are endless.
Get started at wordpress.org. You will need web hosting and a domain name. There are many tutorials to walk you through this simple process. You can also have WordPress host your blog by signing up at wordpress.com. Have a fun and successful blogging experience!
For product recommendations, resources, tools and advice on how to start a profitable online business, visit my Net Business Advice blog at http://www.netbusinessadvice.com and sign up to receive a FREE complete WordPress video tutorial series that includes 22 short, simple videos that will show you step-by-step how to set up a WordPress blog.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is a session in Google Analytics?
- Who do digital marketing certification
- Surviving a Work-At-Home Environment During COVID-19 Crisis
- Top 5 Profitable Blogging NIche
- How to Use Blogging to Promote a Website
- Generate More Leads and Get Return On Investment by Using WordPress Web Site for Your Business.
- How To Write A Great Blog Post With CareerSteering
- Blog post Canada
- Steps To Create A Perfect Social Media Profile For Your Business
- Ways Guest Blogging Can Help To Increase Your SEO Rankings
- Content Marketing matter for all sizes of Businesses
- How To Unroot Android - A quick guide to unrooting with Samsung Odin
- Importance of Blog content for Every Business
- 5 things you need to consider before starting a blog
- Welcome to Anthony Morrison Blog
- 6 Tips to Make Your Blog Popular
- How you can easily create article using spinner tools
- Content Writing - Why You Need It And Why You Need It Now
- Five Things to Consider in your 2019 SEO Strategies
- CIW 1D0-621 CIW Web Design Exam Question Answer
- Taking care during Monsoon Season
- Create Your Own Forum With This New Private Communities Platform
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
- How To Develop A Successful Brand On Social Media
- Which kind of articles should be written on a blog dedicated to machine tools?
- 7 Trends Of Iot In 2017
- Why I started Groupcash.club - Mr. Vikram Oscar Joseph
- Three WordPress Steps That Will Make Your Blog Better
- 5 WordPress Tips That Will Make Your Blog Better
- Is Social Media Really Worth It for a Small Business?