Colourful children’s clothes in vogue this summer
- Author John Yao
- Published July 19, 2011
- Word count 907
These days, many parents are paying an increasing amount of attention to the boys’ and girls’ clothes they source for their tots, with some opting to purchase designer kids’ clothes.
Such individuals may be interested in advice issued recently by Mags Milliken from Matalan. According to the expert, colour will be in vogue over coming months. She remarked: "High summer for childrenswear focuses on relaxed beach holidays," the Shropshire Star reports.
The childrenswear designer added: "Colourful vests, fun stripes, surf and palm tree graphics are essential summer looks for the boys. Neon brights are a huge look for girls along with big, bold, floral prints – fabulous for brightening up a summer wardrobe."
Meanwhile, fellow industry expert Nicole Frost went on to offer some tips to parents looking to boost their youngsters’ wardrobes. She suggested that in order to cope with the UK’s changeable weather, it is important that growing children have access to adaptable clothing.
She remarked: "As we don’t generally have clear and defined seasons in the UK, it’s helpful to make sure that your children’s wardrobes are interchangeable so that you don’t end up spending a fortune on items that will only ever be worn a handful of times."
According to the specialist, by making some "clever purchases", mums and dads can ensure their youngsters look stylish.
Ms Frost added that garments should be bought in key categories, such as T-shirts, skirts, trousers, shoes and so on. Meanwhile, each pair of bottoms should be matched to a number of tops, and vice versa. This means that the number of overall pieces is reduced but the different looks that can be achieved are "endless".
These days, it is possible for people to source boys’ and girls’ clothes online. And, as well as all the other offerings available, there is a wide selection of designer kids’ clothes.
Stay On-Trend with the Best Designer Names:
It’s always nice to stay at the forefront of fashion, so why should your kids miss out? There are plenty of hot designer labels out there that cater specifically to children, so here are a few of the top names in designer kids clothes to keep your little ones on-trend.
Bobo Choses. Bobo Choses is easily the hottest name around at the moment, being known for their fun designs, bright colours and fantastic prints. A niche label of the best kind, they’re ideal for children of all ages with an eclectic range for everyone.
Simonetta. Simonetta is a label known for its classic designs and simple tailoring, excelling in offering beautiful girls dresses that are perfect for a special occasion.
Little Paul & Joe. This is a label for pure fun, with Paul & Joe’s signature prints and bright colours being put into children’s clothing. All age groups are well catered to and with options for both girls and boys you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Kenzo. Kenzo is the perfect choice for little girls that like to dress up, with fun floral patterns and bright colours being ideal for girls of all ages.
Il Gufo. Il Gufo caters to both boys and girls covering all age groups, with a range of options from hooded tops to romper suits to offer quality tailoring and luxury clothing.
These are just a few of the best names in children’s designer clothing, and this is just a taster of what’s on offer. If you’d like a closer look then take a browse through our extensive range and you’ll soon find the designer kids clothes that you’re looking for.
Experience the Quality of Designer Kids Clothes:
People often assume that designer labels are meant for adults alone, but why should that be? Designer clothes are perfect for all age groups no matter how young or old they are, and the quality of the items speak for themselves. With designer kids clothes you’ll be giving your children the height of luxury so they don’t miss out, and because you’re getting such well-made pieces you can be sure of your satisfaction.
When you opt for children’s designer clothing you can be confident that you’re getting items that will stand the test of time. They’re made of top-quality materials to give the perfect finish as well as the durability that you’ll need in kids clothing, and there’s no reason why your little ones should miss out on a bit of added luxury.
You’ll find designer clothing for children of all ages and with many labels specialising in kids clothes you can be confident of getting the best, and the quality you’ll get has to be seen to be believed. In essence you’re still getting great value products, because you simply can’t put a price on the level of quality you’ll be able to experience.
So, discover the quality of designer kids clothes and you’ll soon be convinced. Here at La Fille Unique we know that quality matters, which is why we only stock the best names in children’s fashion to ensure you’ve got luxury products that you can count on. Just take a browse through our extensive range of children’s designer clothing for all ages and you’re bound to find what you’re looking for, giving both you and your children the perfect shopping experience.
Youthful and Stylish Designer Kid's Clothes
Whether you are looking for children's designer clothes for a special occasion, for a children's party or for general daywear, you are sure to find the perfect girl's designer clothes here. We can provide an extensive collection of formal designer kid's clothes and casual girl's fashions, and we offer designer kid's clothes for anyone aged between three months and twelve years old.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training