Why It Is Good To Use Cloth Diapers
- Author Grovia Diapers
- Published October 27, 2011
- Word count 499
What matters most is your baby’s comfort:
When you are wearing pants made of cloth, why would you go for anything else for your baby’s nappies? A disposable diaper cannot provide the same softness and feel as a cloth diaper.
Get the math right and save!
There is hard cash to be found if you do a careful calculation. Think of all the money you save by using cloth diapers. It can come in handy when you are trying to balance your family budget.
Babies grow out of cloth diapers sooner
It is now established that babies in cloth diapers learn bowel control much early and so you can stop using nappies at a much earlier age. Maybe because you notice a wet diaper promptly, whereas with disposable ones, you don’t see anything until much later.
Cloth is Cute!
Apart from great variety, you also get patterns and colors that are so cute! Some mothers match their babies’ nappies to their own dress or hat.
Fun for moms
Most mothers who use cloth diapers for their babies love buying new designs and prints all the time. There is a large market for second hand nappies and there are auctions on, say, eBay. There is a wide variety of materials and designs, catering to all budgets and for all tastes.
Cloth diapers provide a comfortable landing when babies learn to walk, giving an unfailing protection when the baby falls landing on the little bottom.
It is easier to count used cloth diapers
Don’t leave it to your baby to tell you if the baby is getting enough milk. Some doctors are now recommending counting wet nappies instead. You can get disposable cloth diapers that use superabsorbent material.
Hand them down, give away, or sell
A disposable diaper is just that, disposable. Cloth diapers can be used until they physically come apart, which means many, many re-uses. There is a ready market on eBay for second hand nappies. Some cloth diapers even get better after repeated washing by becoming more absorbent.
Support working mothers
By buying cloth diapers, you are supporting many working mothers. Mostly, it is working mothers who are involved in producing them. You decide if you want to invest your money by giving it to the needy or give it to the moneyed.
Think about your neighborhood
It is not every day that you get a chance to do something for the environment. Disposable diapers generate thousands of kilos of non-biodegradable waste per
child, and that is not counting the waste produced in manufacturing them. Compare that with the fewer cloth diapers you will use. It all takes hundreds of years to decompose. In fact, some civic bodies as in the UK even subsidize cloth diapers.
The US generates thousands of tons of plastics waste and fells thousands of trees each year to make disposable diapers. We thrown away millions of nappies, but hardly forty percent of the waste is actually biodegradable.
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training