Cuisine Sante International Makes Anyone a 5-Star Chef
- Author Wayne Robillard
- Published November 3, 2011
- Word count 612
Cuisine Sante International sells cookware worldwide. The company advertises that the cookware promotes healthy living via waterless and fatless cooking. We felt that this would have to be some spectacular set of pots and pans. Partly curious and mostly skeptical, we set out to see if Cuisine Sante International could substantiate the claims and live up to the hype. We wanted evidence, so we put the Cuisine Sante International cookware to the test and here are our results.
At first glance, the cookware looks rather ordinary. The Cuisine Sante International cookware that we tested had a deep chrome-like luster and looked like an ordinary set of high-end cookware. We then started to thoroughly inspect the cookware, examining the base construction; lids, handles and all features that Cuisine Sante International claims make such a significant difference in the cooking process. This is what we found.
The cookware has a solid construction. It was more solid than we expected. Overall, Cuisine Sante International cookware is constructed out of the highest quality and the surgical "Chromo-Titanium" makes clean up is a breeze. Abrasive cleaners are not recommended for this product, but the best thing is, you do not need them. The Cuisine Sante cookware cleans easily. All that is needed is soap, water and a sponge.
Instead of screw on handles, which often get loose or lost, the Cuisine Sante International cookware handles are spot-welded. Screws and bolts become loose over time because of the heating and cooling of the cookware. They also provide a hiding spot for germs and bacteria. Cuisine Sante International’s spot-welded, eliminates those problems.
Cuisine Sante International cookware products are also versatile. Each piece can be used on the range and can go directly into the oven as well and withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees. The handles are finely crafted as well. The handles are made out of a new DuPont product that is heat resistant; they stay cool to the touch and they’re guaranteed for life.
The covers are a feature in itself. What normally happens when you open and close the cover? Everyone knows that you lose heat. Most forget that you also lose the natural moisture in the food. Every time you open the cover you lose water and steam. Removing the lid dries out your food. You also lose energy. Cuisine Sante International cookware lids are constructed out of heavy-duty glass. The lid also has a pressure release valve to minimize pressure build up and condensation.
Last but not least, each lid also has a thermometer. It will act as your own personal Chef to guide you throughout the cooking process. Instead of relying upon unreliable cooking times, cooks can heat their foods to the recommended temperature and then they are cooked perfectly. The thermometers are removable so each covers is 100% dishwasher safe.
Overall, Cuisine Sante International cookware lives up to the hype. The claims are believable and one would be challenged to find a set of better-constructed cookware. From the lids to the handles, Cuisine Sante International has succeeded in creating a set of first-class cookware.
Cuisine Santé International products can be found in their signature showrooms across North America. See what makes Cuisine Santé International one of the world’s top cookware companies. Attend a live cooking show at a showroom near you. See the products sand enjoy a delicious healthy cuisine prepared in a fun pressure free environment. Enjoy a great meal and see firsthand why consumers and chefs all over the world have made Cuisine Santé International their preferred cookware. Learn more about Cuisine Santé International. Visit the website at http://www.csil.ca and find a showroom near you.
Cuisine Sante International has imported quality cookware to all over the world. Cuisine Sante has over 23 products in the USA & Canada markets and new products are consistently being added. See for yourself. Attend one of the live cooking shows at a showroom near. Visit http://www.csil.com and find a showroom near you.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method