Discover the hidden Charm of Vietnam by train travel from HCMC to Hanoi
- Author John Andrew
- Published November 25, 2011
- Word count 647
Lying on the eastern part of the Indochinese peninsula, Vietnam is a strip of land shaped like the letter "S". China borders it to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the west, the East Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the east and south. There are many means of transportation connecting Ho Chi Minh City , which is the big tourism center in Vietnam, attracting a large of visitors to Vietnam and Hanoi Capital, the polictis, cultural and economic center of Vietnam.
To explore Vietnam’s hidden charm and natural beauty by train from HCMC to Hanoi , you can plan one of your best vacations to connect on a spectacular train travel. The classic Vietnam tour is offered with the great rail journey from HCMC to Hanoi Capital crossing Nha trang, Danang, Hue, Ninh binh and the magnificent northern parts of Vietnam.
Asian Travel and Tours JSC, who are based in Hanoi, will take care of all your HCMC , Vietnam train bookings and provide you with Vietnam train timetable and fares professinally. They do this through Vietnam National Railways who have done a lot for the advancement of the rail transportation system in Vietnam.
The train facilities that are being provided for tourists preferring to travel by Vietnam train are pre-processed and pre-packaged supply of food to the passengers along with refined mineral water bottles. Other facilities that are being provided are ticket covers, trolleys and plastic cups. There are no better professional tour operators than Asian Travel and Tours who can confirm your Vietnam train tickets easily. The tickets are available at a promotional price being offered by from Hanoi Capital or HCMC to all other Trans Vietnam cities.
Train travel from HCMC to Hanoi is a great option for all travelers to see the natural countryside of Vietnam by travelling comfortably. You are offered trips on new trains that are equipped with modern air-conditioned cars and berths for comfortable overnight journey. Some Saigon trains to Hanoi even have VIP cabin. The train tickets include government tax and transportation insurance. In addition to the HCMC, Vietnam train bookings, you can book special train tour promotion in HCMC or Hanoi to reach various tourist destinations in Vietnam through Asian Travel and Tours who are the specialists in train travel and tour package all over Vietnam.
HCMC and Hanoi Vietnam are a land of rich and natural beauty. Tourists will get a good opportunity to experience the picturesque scenery of the whole country from the South to the North. Travelling by train is a very affordable and saved way in Vietnam. It will cost you much less than flying or renting a car or going by bus. You must be aware of the Hanoi Vietnam train time table and HCMC train timetable and fare accordingly to plan your journeys.
The major route is between HCMC to Hanoi will stop over at Nha trang station, Quy Nhon, Danang, Hue, VInh, Ninh Binh and ends at Hanoi train station. In return, The trains from Hanoi to HCMC will stop over at Ninh Binh, Vinh, Phong Nha cave, Hue, Danang , Nha trang and ends at HCMC station.
For long distance travel, it is advisable for you to use Vietnam train bookings in air conditioned soft-sleeper cabin. Soft seats are fine for short distance only. If you are not pressured with time and you are not travelling overnight, then the soft seat is ideal. With air conditioned coaches, you cannot take photographs of the scenery outside. If you would like to record your journey by the Vietnam train, you have to book train ticket in non-air conditioned trains. Hard sleepers and hard seats have to be avoided altogether as they are usually crowded and uncomfortable. The best time of the year to travel by train is in the autumn season. The weather is cool between September to March next year.
To know more about train from HCMC to Hanoi and planning your trip to Vietnam from HCMC to Hanoi, you can visit : http://www.trainticketdeliver.com/Train+Information+Hanoi+-+HCMC_S43-60.htmlArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague