All The Cool Kids Want To Only Wear Designer Kids Clothes
- Author John Yao
- Published October 10, 2011
- Word count 549
Children today have access to the types of communication that we only wished was available when we were their age. Because of this, just as soon as something becomes popular in one part of the world, it quickly begins to spread like wildfire everyplace else. If your child has been bugging you to death to get them some designer kids clothes, sorry to tell you, they are not going to stop until you give in.
Please try and think back to when you were a child, and all the peer pressure that was constantly being applied by your friends. Everybody wanted to be considered one of the cool kids, and one of the most important requirements to get into that club, was to always be wearing the most up to date children’s fashion and accessories.
What can and does seem so irrelevant as an adult, has the complete opposite affect on a child. All kids want to fit in, and to be accepted by their age group. Unfortunately, we live in a materialistic society where in all too many cases you are judged by what you have, and not who you are.
In other words, when you are a certain age and you are a male, you must have the best bike in the neighborhood, and nothing else will do. The definition of the best bike at this age, is not the most expensive, not the fastest, and not the one with all the greatest features on it. But, it is the one that all of your friends own, and the one that they are telling you to get your parents to buy for you.
When it comes to young ladies, it is exactly the same. But, instead of a bike, they all want designer girl’s clothes. Being a parent of a female child in this age group, is much more difficult than being a parent of a male child exactly the same age.
The reason for that is simple, all the boys want exactly the same bike, but all the girls want designer clothes made by the same designer, but the clothes have to be completely different from what any of their friends wear. There is only one way to accomplish this, and that is to take your young girls with you when you go shopping.
If you do not take them with you, then you can almost be certain that they will not be happy with what you buy and bring home. Once kids reach a certain age, they know what they want to wear, and what they want to look like, and nothing else will do, no matter how hard you try.
Designer kid’s clothes certainly are not a novelty that someday will fade away into the sunset. All of the parents that might be reading this article should know, that they are here to stay and there is nothing that you can do about it, no matter how hard you try to convince your child otherwise.
Are you looking for some clothing for your children? Well you may want to check out website where you will find Designer Girls Clothes for all of the new Children Fashion styles. You will find we have a range of Designer Kids Clothes to choose from.
Girl's Designer Clothes from La Fille Unique http://www.la-fille-unique.com
Most little girls love to dress up in pretty outfits, and every parent wants to ensure their child is well dressed at all times. Here at La Fille Unique we can provide you with a range of the most stunning girl's designer clothing from some of the most recognisable girl's fashion brands in the industry, including Simonetta, Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Il Gufo, Little Paul & Joe and Marie Chantal.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training