See Vietnam Through Guided Tours
- Author Nichole Benton
- Published December 10, 2011
- Word count 502
There is no doubt that Vietnam is rich in culture and history, and for those traveling to Vietnam, one of the most pleasant ways to learn about its rich culture and history are through guided tours. There are some fantastic tours available to all those traveling to Vietnam such as the Lunar New Year Tour Package Vietnam.
What this guided tour is, is a five day guide tour where travelers enjoy Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoa Lu, and Tam Coc. On day one of the tour guests will enjoy arriving at the Noi Bai International Airport and welcomed by the hotel's driver. You will then have leisure time to get settled, enjoy shopping I Dong Xuan market, and explore the ancient streets.
On day two of the tour you will enjoy visiting the HCMC mausoleum, Tran Quoc pagoda, which is the temple of literature, Ngoc son temple, Hoan Kien Lake and one pillar pagoda. You will also enjoy shopping in Hanoi's old quarter street and dinner in the city.
Day three of the guided starts off with breakfast at the hotel, then you are transported to Ha Long pier where you will embark on a boat for a four hour cruise and discover the beautiful waters of Ha Long Bay which includes the Wooden teak Cave and Paradise Grotto. Lunch is enjoyed on the boat which is fresh seafood or halal food.
Day four of the tour starts with breakfast at the hotel and then travelers depart on the road for Hoa Lu - Tam Coc. The road trip to Hoa Lu takes about two hours, where you will enjoy beautiful landscaped countryside. Once at the city, you will explore the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam, where you will visit two temples which have been dedicated to Le Kings and Dinh. The tour continues with a visit to Tam Coc, where you will enjoy a magnificent lunch buffet and then take a sampan to visit the save.
Day five is a free day of leisure to shop and relax.
Another popular tour Ha Noi City Trou = Ha Long Bay Cruise which is a wonderful cruise that includes a boat trip in Halong Bay. Travelers will enjoy a water puppet show, visit museums, temples and historical relics and the city of Hanoi.
Vietnam at a glimpse is another guided tour that highlights Hanoi capital, Hue Citadel, Halong Bay, Danang, Hoi an Ancient town, Mekong Delta, and HCMC departure. Travelers will enjoy a stay in the capital city of Hanoi, discovering Halong Bay, a cruise on the Halong Bay, a visit to Hue Citadel, then a boat trip on Huong River to the famous pagodas, a visit to Cham museum, a visit to Cu Chi tunnels, a visit to Ho Chi Minh city, and exploring the ancient town of Hoi An and then Mekong Delta river, My Tho Town.
Vietnam cruises are a splendid way for vacationers to the country to see the country, learn its rich heritage and experience the culture of Vietnam.
Vietnam tours are offered to all visitors to Vietnam by Vietnam Tours On Sale.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague