Magento Store Management? You Can Do That on Your Own!
- Author Martin Wann
- Published December 28, 2011
- Word count 632
Magento shopping cart is claimed to be one of the largest and the most well-known e-commerce platforms that gained trust of numerous business owners in different branches of web business. This shopping cart is utilized by such business titans as Nokia, Olympus, Samsung, Lenovo and plenty of others. Even so, a good deal of merchants refuse to work with this platform in favor of some much less refined and well developed. The characteristic feature of Magento e-commerce platform is its very elaborate construction and functionality. This attracts some business owners and scares off others, who consider working within this platform very challenging.
When an ordinary web business manager gets to working with Magento, he/she encounters a number of issues. To get the hang of its functioning and use all the attributes to the fullest a person really should have programming skills. An additional alternative is usually to employ a person who would do this work for you. Not each manager would be pleased to spend additional money and let an unknown person manage his or her business enterprise.
Should you need to use Magento shopping cart, you’ll need a lot of extensions and modules, which would make your work not as much tedious. They really simplify the whole process, but having to pay for all of them will not be a really profitable option.
One more way out of this situation is Store Manager for Magento. This is a windows based app that is aimed at effortless administration of your on-line store. What on earth is so peculiar about this software? First of all, it simplifies a good deal of tasks which appear to be much too challenging to tackle on your own. Within this program you can manage your items, add and edit product attributes, organise your goods into a category tree, keep track of all your orders and so on. This system allows you to accomplish operations with numerous products at once. You are able to assign new price, discount or product attribute to a thousand products in several seconds.
Store Manager for Magento doesn’t require from you any programming competencies. It could be very easily operated by an regular personal computer user. As for the installation, it’s a really quick and easy process. It is possible to download a demo version from the official web site of Store Manager for Magento and try it right away. All you should do to obtain access to all of the attributes of the software program is buy the license.
The functionality of this software program is fairly impressive. Product Management and Category Management sections allow you to create, edit and delete products and categories respectively, modify the present product attributes and create the new ones. Using the help of Customer Management you can organize all of the information about your customers in one location. Store Manager for Magento also gives an efficient solution for orders management. The corresponding option makes it possible for you to arrange all of the orders, filter them by any time period and export to excel .csv file.
For more advanced users there’s Raw Table Editor that enables you to work with your database tables directly.
Store Manager for Magento is a software, that helps make Magento management far more user-friendly and accessible to all varieties of company owners. It combines the features of a variety of extensions and simplifies all of the tasks you ought to accomplish. It’s always up to you to decide what would suit your needs most of all, but a great deal of online store owners have definitely confirmed: Store Manager for Magento is an excellent opportunity to save your time, energy and money and turn your store management from a tedious procedure into a pleasant activity.
Martin Wann is a Marketing Assistant at MagneticOne, an innovative software development company specializing in e-commerce software and web services. Find out more information about Store Manager for MagentoArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet
- A Comprehensive 2019 Guide to the Website Redesign Process
- Portraits - The Gateway to One’s Soul
- 7 Easy Ways to Increase Online Sales
- What Is the Difference Between Ecommerce and Mcommerce?