Boutique Hotels We'd Love to Visit
- Author Laura Timmins
- Published December 26, 2011
- Word count 469
A boutique hotel is something not many of us have had the pleasure of visiting, but something we all definitely should. This irregular breed of hotels is becoming increasingly popular, with many popping up all over the world, and people becoming more and more interested in what they have to offer. Hotel stays aren’t just about having somewhere to sleep for the night; they should be something that is relished and enjoyed for what the hotel has to offer, and how they make you feel. Here’s our pick of boutique hotels we’d love to pay a visit to, and you should too!
The Merchant Hotel, Belfast
The Merchant Hotel is a stunning Victorian/Art Deco inspired boutique hotel in the heart of Belfast. Seeing is believing with this amazingly creative getaway, as it’s décor and ambience is breath taking, with even the smallest of details being carefully considered, from the ornaments on the desk to the flowers in the bedrooms.
The hotel has a huge magnitude of features; you can relax in the spa, break a sweat in the rooftop gym, enjoy the evening in the amazing jazz bar, or even treat yourself to some goodies in their exclusive fashion boutique, which exclusively stocks many popular high-end fashion brands.
Fowey Hall Hotel, Cornwall
Next is the magnificent Fowey Hall Hotel, which is tucked away on the coast of Cornwall. A one night’s stay can be transformed into a gorgeous getaway by combining the trip with one of their magnificent spa days. While the hotel is listed as family friendly, couples can also enjoy a night here alone, and will love the Garden Wing, which boasts king-size beds and stunning views.
If you choose to indulge in a spa trip, you won’t be disappointed. They offer a full 12-metre swimming pool, spa treatments to help you unwind and enjoy your stay to the maximum, and even an outdoor hot tub with sea views.
Barnsley House, Cotswolds
Barnsley House is fantastically modern and incredibly stylish, all while being packed into a traditional country hotel set in the Cotswolds. Featuring a gorgeous Garden Spa, it’s all you could ask for if you’re looking for boutique hotel breaks.
No two rooms are the same inside this gorgeous hotel, and you’ll be treated to the finest service and an amazing night’s sleep that you won’t forget. The spa is a great place to be pampered, or you could even take a walk or have a meal in the lavish gardens within the grounds.
If you haven’t treated yourself to a boutique hotel break yet, make sure you do. Even if you have, why not consider one for a friend? It’s an incredible choice if you’re looking for gift ideas.
Ineedpampering.com, the UK's leading supplier of affordable Spa Breaks, Spa Days, Gift Vouchers and Pamper Gifts. We have tried and tested a huge selection of experience days and carefully cherry picked the best the UK has to offer. Have a look around, find the perfect experience or gift voucher and put a smile on the face of your loved ones. If 2011 is already stressing you out, then go on, indulge yourself, you've earned it!http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague