Travel to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia for an exotic and mysterious experience
- Author Fan Yang
- Published December 28, 2011
- Word count 451
The countries of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos share spectacular sights, captivating natural beauty and a friendly, colorful culture. Lose yourself in the tranquil magic of Luang Prabang or amongst the gilded pavilions, lily ponds and terraced gardens of Imperial Hue, the intricate medieval artisan quarter of Hanoi or the incomparable temples of Angkor, being slowly and romantically reclaimed by the jungle. See it all on an exciting tour of the region’s highlights, or simply submit to complete a relaxation at one of the luxurious resorts fringing the pristine white sands of the South China Sea coastline.
Capital of Vietnam, center for economy, politics and Vietnamese culture, Hanoi is the second largest city in Vietnam and a must see for tourists. This city is a fascinating blend of East and West: nestled along wooded boulevards among the city’s two dozen lakes, you will find architectural souvenirs left by all who conquered this great valley, the Chinese influence from centuries of dominance and French design from its colonial past. Largely unspoiled by modern architecture of the 1970s and 80s, Hanoi is now going through a modernization that is making it a rising star in Southeast Asia.
Hue Citadel is Hue has chosen to be the capital city of the Southern Kingdom by all Lords Nguyen and officially became the capital under Tay Son Dynasty. For approximately 400 years, Hue has become a great landscape and architectural site. Situated on the Northern bank of the Perfume River, Hue royal complex has been officially recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The most visited and famous temples of the Angkor archaeological park are of course Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Banteay Prei, Baphuon, Bayon and Ta Som. Hundred or so monuments still remain scattered over an area of about 300 square kilometers in northern Cambodia - the religious remains of a series of cities, built by a succession of kings from around the 7th to the 13th centuries.
All civic and domestic buildings were built in timber and have long since disappeared, so not much is known about the lives of the civilians - though some 1,200 inscriptions found throughout the region and the remains of a vast irrigation system indicate the scale and complexity of the civilization.
Luang Prabang is the former capital of Laos and the center of culture and religion of Laotian people with monasteries, monuments, traditional costumes, old French houses and beautiful scenery. If time is limited, top priority should go to the old city, marked by UNESCO as a 'historic preservation zone'. Wat Mai Suwannaphumaham is worth a visit, especially at dusk when you are likely to hear the murmuring chants of monks praying.
Indochina Lands, a Vietnam travel agent, arrange for you customized travel all over Indochina. Whether you choose a sublimely restful beach escape, a cultural journey of discovery or a multi-centre itinerary combining the glories of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, enjoy a holiday with a difference and experience the amazing, beautiful countries of Indochina. Visit the website http://travelvietnam.indochinalands.com/
to look for your own personalized travel.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Opening of Grand Egyptian Museum
- Are the wildebeest residents of Serengeti Tanzania OR Maasai Mara Kenya?
- Why Visit Uganda
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Make Nam Du Islands Your Next Tourist Destination
- Best 2020 Nightlife Experiences in Da Nang
- Places You Must Visit While on Vacation in Vietnam
- What to see in Sochi, the city of Winter Olympics 2014?
- Best Vung Tao Island Restaurants in 2020
- Chick Trips on a MY BVI Charter
- Visiting Serengeti on a Budget Safari in Tanzania
- Top 5 Safari Destinations Starting from Dar es salaam
- Top 10 reasons to travel in the Greek islands
- Mardi Himal Trek - Wonderful Short Trek in Annapurna
- Top 3 Destinations in US to Travel this Summer
- Where Can I Find the Best Valued Vacation Home Rental?
- Here’s what you should know When Shipping a Car to the Caribbean
- How to Make Your Connecting Flights Smoother?
- Reasons to Pick Indian Destinations for your Honeymoon
- Travel From New York To Las Vegas: Book Flights From JFK to LAS
- Find the Best Florida Vacation Rentals
- Qualified Travel Specialists for Your Trip
- Choose Best Trekking /Tour In Nepal And Get Thrilling Experience
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Top 6 family experiences in Japan
- Perfect hotels to stay in Wembley to reduce your stress of travelling in the long motorways of UK
- How constant currency fluctuation affects your tour plans
- Ideal check-list for your trip to UK
- RV Vacation Adventure
- Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour
- Everest Base camp Trekking