Brighton is the UK's Favourite Stag Do Destination
- Author Mark Booth
- Published January 22, 2012
- Word count 369
Last week The Stag Company announced that Riga had been found to be the most popular stag do destination abroad for send-offs for the groom-to-be. This week they’ve found that the Brighton stag do is the country’s favourite when it comes to stag weekends at home. The company have devised a Stag satisfaction criteria and asks customers to rate their overall happiness with factors like activities, hotel, organisation and the actual city itself. The Stag Company is based in Brighton, so it’s little surprise that "Little London-by-the-Sea" came out on top with a 97% satisfaction rating.
The company has good relationships with all of the leading stag weekend activity centres, bars, clubs and stag-friendly hotels in the city and has been sending men on Brighton stag weekends for the past decade. Bournemouth came a close second when it came to number of bookings and customer satisfaction, with Newcastle hot on the south coast cities’ heels with a satisfaction rating of 91%.
Rob Hill, managing director of The Stag Company expressed little surprise with the poll’s findings,
"Brighton’s our home city and we have extremely close ties with local businesses which means we’re able to offer excellent value for money when it comes to Brighton stag weekends,
"We’re always on the lookout for new activities to make sure that we’re constantly evolving to offer the most unique, original itineraries that we possibly can."
These activities include zorb balling, doughnut rides and zap cats, as well as the more original stag do standard issues like go-karting, paintballing and mud buggies – not to mention night time activities like visits to comedy clubs, nightclubs and some of the cosmopolitan mix of restaurants that make the city famous.
Hill continues: "The important thing to us is always to find out why the 3% are unhappy so we can learn and grow from their feedback, this quest for a perfect 100% rating is ongoing for us."
The top 5 stag do destinations as rated by The Stag Company’s customers in 2011.
Brighton – 97%
Bournemouth – 95%
Newcastle – 91%
Edinburgh - 87%
Leeds - 86%
If you would like to contact anyone regarding this story, please get in touch with Mark Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 225 070.
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague