How to Plan a Newcastle Stag Do
- Author Mark Booth
- Published January 3, 2012
- Word count 352
It’s no coincidence that Newcastle is both seen as the mecca for night’s out in the United Kingdom and for stag weekends. The Geordies are party-lovers to the last and there are clubs and bars aplenty in this North Eastern haven for pre-wedding shindigs. From the very upmarket to the very down and dirty, there’s something for everyone with a Newcastle stag do.
For adrenalin-fuelled weekends, you’ll be glad to know that there are literally hundreds of opportunities for paintballing, go-karting and quad biking in the countryside surrounding the city. These are wonderful activities and have cemented their places as must-haves for stag weekends because they cement existing bonds between you and friends as well as the members of the party you might not be familiar with. They also introduce a competitive element to the weekend which gets the blood pumping as you battle it out for supremacy and bragging rights before you hit the town.
Evening activities also include going for a meal or perhaps visiting a comedy club. Newcastle is well-known for its wry sense of humour and it’s something you should definitely take advantage of with the club Hyena famous for its top line-ups of international headline comedians who will have your whole stag party in tears of laughter before you’ve even hit the town properly.
A meal is another great option and you can line your stomachs a treat in the Quayside area of town, meaning you won’t need to pull on the hiking boots for your night out, you can stay right by the River Tyne as you prepare to get on the bevvies.
Newcastle is famous for its social drinking culture with The Bigg Market, The afore mentioned Quayside and the Central Station areas all brilliant areas to set up shop for a night out of the massive variety. Try the local delicacy – Newcastle Brown Ale – or the "broon" to the locals and you’ll ingratiate yourself a treat.
So there you have it, all of the vital components for a successful stag do Newcastle style. Up the Toon!
There are no posted comments.
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia
- Todos Santos, Guatemala
- A Perfect Day In Prague