Building Muscle Mass
- Author Eric Carpenter
- Published January 23, 2012
- Word count 458
This is an article which contains specific information for skinny guys who want to gain muscle mass instead of getting chubby. This information is different from the advices given in other bodybuilding magazines and guides.
Mental preparation is the most important thing before starting your muscle building. Before starting think like a guy who already gained 60 pounds of weight. Just stick to that image in your mind. It sounds crazy but you should think like that before it becomes a reality.
If you can’t think like that you are just wasting your time. Just think what you want to look like after 3 to 4 months. Once you are in a right direction mentally than we will talk about some muscle mass building.
Building muscle mass quickly you need to lift heavy weights 3 days in a week. I said 3 because you have to give some rebuilding time to your tissues. You have to rest otherwise you will remain skinny because you will be over training yourself.
Several workouts you need to be doing are bench presses, military presses, wide grip chin-ups, barbell rows and dead lifts.
These compound exercises are better for skinny guys than using heavy machines for their workouts.
6 to 12 rep range is enough for each exercise. To gain muscle mass this should be enough. Every week weights should be increase and the number of rep should be decrease to 2 to 4 per exercise to make sure the increase in your strength increase your rep range in order to have bigger muscles.
Alone Weight lifting is not enough, calories in take amount is also vital in muscle building. It is important in muscle building of your body and it will also store extra calories as body fats. Track your progress every week and remember the trick is to eat healthy food not junk food which will only make you fatter.
The thing is quite simple; you need to take in calories 20 times of your body weight.
For example: actual weight (120) x 20 = 2400 calories per day
Work on this diet plan and see if you are building muscle mass if not than increase the number of calories to 2800 means 400 extra.
According to metabolism of different persons the number of calories in take can differ from each other.
The things you are eating must fulfill the requirement of your body.
Your diet plan must include the things which contain carbohydrate, fats and proteins It will build your muscle mass faster.. Some items which includes carbohydrates are beans, yams and fruits. For proteins you should have some chicken, fish and tuna. For fats you should have some almonds, walnuts and olive oil. Remember to take six meals instead of three. This idea is about making your body fueled up consistently by food.
In addition, you can get more info in how to gain muscle mass by visiting http://www.weightgainnetwork.com.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- EXERCISE ANXIETY, IS THAT EVEN A THING |12 WAYS TO IDENTIFY IT AND FIX IT
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep