Migrate Your Online Store to OpenCart with Cart2Cart - Don't Feel Worried About Details!
- Author Martin Wann
- Published January 24, 2012
- Word count 456
You might be sure that the process of migration to OpenCart really needs a lot of efforts and even those people who will be responsible for it should be very reputable, because you do not wish to lose any existing data or check every single thing for mistakes. And so it may be unless you make use of Cart2Cart migration service. It is able to transfer all of the required items from your current source shopping cart software to your new account on OpenCart instantly. Let us give some thought how Cart2Cart can help you.
You can easily forget about rewriting every detail of every item from one shopping cart to the other by your hand. You do not need to make this tedious work with Cart2Cart. Consumers, their shipping and billing addresses, orders, order products and statuses, products, their pictures, attributes and extra fields, categorizations and their photos, taxes, currencies, suppliers and their pictures -these are the data you can transfer to OpenCart through the help of Cart2Cart. Moreover, you can find some extra options you may use for extra pay. They include the following: to keep order IDs on the target web store (in order that it is definitely not obligatory to change them) and to strip HTML from product category and product labels.
Speaking about safety, it is really one of the vital important things to be applied. For this reason Cart2Cart team performs the steps involved in migration to your OpenCart account by using secured SSL connection. Moreover, there surely is a dedicated Amazon server for each migration. In such a way you do not have to control this procedure and you can also ensure to protect all the vital data. The amount of items transferred is not limited, so you will not have to worry too much if you have a lot of consumers, products, sales orders, categories, etc.
Concerning the price of this service, it varies with the number of consumers, products and orders you would like to move. As an illustration, when you have a small business and you would like to move up to 500 products, 500 customers and 1000 orders, you have to pay $49. In case you have another number of items to be moved you can try Migration Estimator to find out the specific cost of migration to OpenCart. You can do this on the official website of Cart2Cart.
To sum up, the process of migration to OpenCart with Cart2Cart is extremely easy due to the automation of the overall process. Cart2Cart is helpful and safe to apply. There is no need to spend days filling in all the details you need. Cart2Cart makes everything very quickly rather than you.
Martin Wann is a Marketing Assistant at MagneticOne, an innovative software development company specializing in e-commerce software and web services. Find out more information about OpenCart with Cart2Cart migration.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet
- A Comprehensive 2019 Guide to the Website Redesign Process
- Portraits - The Gateway to One’s Soul
- 7 Easy Ways to Increase Online Sales