Thai Red Curry and Thai Green Curry Famous Recipes of Thailand
- Author Alex Scott
- Published January 28, 2012
- Word count 459
Thailand is very famous place for their tasty and yummy dishes. Every dish of Thailand contain thai name before name of dish like thai red curry and thai green curry. Thai red curry and thai green curry is two dishes among may dishes of Thailand. You can make tasty thai food by own self you don’t need to go anywhere. Take steps books or by other way and learn how thai dishes will be make. But mostly these dishes makes in big hotels and on big places. Impress to your family by making thai dishes. There are many thai recipes but all recipes are tasty it is common point of recipes. You need to follow some steps for cooking better and tasty. Marion’s kitchen provides minimum steps for every recipe.
Before cooking you need to some preparation time and cooking time. First make curry paste for both curry paste but difference is curry paste will be different for both. Cook everything until proper time so food can cook properly. In modern world, everyone wants to learn to cook food. There are many jobs for masterchef in hotels and on other places. Masterchef is that person who expert in cooks various types of recipes or who have high skills for cooking. Food is important thing for everyone. Traditional dictum is if food look will be great then it will be definitely tasty to eat. Some material is needed for red curry like 2 tablespoon, 400g’s of sliced chicken, beef, duck or prawns etc, one cup of vegetables and steamed rice to serve.
Step 1: Heat oil over medium heat and fry my Red Curry Paste for about a minute or until it starts to smell yummy.
Step 2: Now is the time to pour in the creamy Coconut Milk and 1 cup of water.
Step 3: Add the fragrant Dried Herbs. Add the Fish Sauce. Wait for the curry to start simmering again.
Step 4: Open up those tasty Bamboo Shoots, drain away the liquid and pop them into your curry along with your favourite meat or prawns and vegetables. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until your chosen additions are cooked to your liking. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
Thai green curry is another Thailand recipe. Every recipe has different steps to cook. But both has same no of step for cook. Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat until it is hot enough to sizzle when splashed with water. Add the curry paste and keep stirring it to prevent the paste from burning. After cooking you can check any flavor and salt, sugar etc. Green chilies are used for making green curry paste and coconut milk is also used. This green curry paste keeps for about a month.
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup