Custom Pool Cues are a Great Gift for Teens
- Author Lucy Pitt
- Published January 30, 2012
- Word count 571
The media is constantly reminding us of the negative behaviour of young people but the country does little to try and encourage positive behaviour. In fact with so many youth centres and other schemes being closed down young people have little choice but to hang around on street corners.
However, some people do accept that young people need to be occupied in something fun and meaningful and pool halls have always been a great place for young people to hang out. That’s why in the past few years custom pool cues have become one of the most popular gifts for teens.
Pool can teach us so much about life that it’s a really great way for young people to practice the all important life skills that they will need throughout their lives. For example, playing pool can help young people to be good losers. It can teach them how to be competitive without being aggressive. It can teach them how to be confident in their own abilities. It can teach them how to share and negotiate successfully.
As well as these important life skills, pool can also teach young people skills that can help them in school. For example pool can teach young people about trigonometry, addition and subtraction, force and all sorts of other important lessons.
If you’re at the stage where you’re finding it difficult to bond with your teen than buying them custom pool cues could be a great way to get to know them better. Experts agree that the way to form a good relationship with your teen is to show that you are taking an interest in their interests and that you respect the things they choose to do.
So if you have a teen that likes pool buying them a custom pool cue can be a great way to do just that. Your teen will be delighted that you’re taking an interest in their hobbies and the customisation you choose will show them that you know about their interests.
For example if your teen has a favourite football team, band or actor you could get your custom pool cue decorated with the team colours and emblem, the band’s logo or even a laser printed photo of their favourite actors face.
Or if your teen has a nickname that they use when playing pool then you could decorate their cue with that. It doesn’t matter whether your teens a girl or a boy as you can get some fantastic custom pool cues designed for girls that come in jazzy colours like hot pink and can even be fitted with a glitter finish.
What many people in the UK don’t realise is that in the US and Canada top pool players can earn millions dollars playing championship and exhibition pool so your teen might actually be spending their time becoming really good at a pastime that they could eventually make a living from.
So before you start panic buying and end up getting the wrong thing why not consider buying custom pool cues instead. When you see the reaction of the person you buy for you’ll know you made the right decision. Any teen would be delighted to know that a loved one is taking an interest in their lives and a custom pool cue will really mean a lot to them and hopefully bring you closer together.
For more information about custom pool cues visit www.mojocues.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training