French Quarter Inn in Charleston, SC
- Author Hugh Garrett
- Published February 3, 2012
- Word count 333
If you're thinking about visiting Charleston, South Carolina, The French Quarter Inn is a beautiful place to stay. Located in the heart of historic Charleston, the inn integrates antique decor with modern luxury.
The French Quarter Inn is beautiful in itself, and with luxurious bedding and included amenities, visitors might be tempted to remain indoors. With several hotel packages to choose from, The French Quarter Inn strives to make your stay memorable. Packages are aimed at everyone from couples looking for a romantic weekend getaway, to women in search of the perfect place to stay during a girls night out.
The newly added "Viva La Diva" hotel package is perfect for a ladies' weekend, including champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, a $100 restaurant gift certificate, and an extended check-out time, in case your night out in historic Charleston keeps you up later than expected.
There are 50 rooms and suites at the French Quarter Inn, some with balconies overlooking the Charleston city market. Although there is an on site restaurant, there are also at least 40 others within walking distance from the hotel. While exploring historic Charleston during your stay, be sure to take a carriage ride through the district, visit the open air market, and check out the many unique shops in the area.
If you would rather have a weekend of rest and relaxation, the French Quarter Inn will meet all of your needs. Choose from one of their seven pillow varieties to ensure a good night's rest, or, if you have a sweet tooth, enjoy champagne and ladyfingers upon checking in, and fresh-baked cookies and milk every evening.
Planning a spring break cruise out of Charleston? With the French Quarter Inn's "Welcome Aboard" cruise package, you can enjoy an elegant night's stay before or after your cruise.
Whether you love to shop, eat, or enjoy beautiful historic surroundings, Charleston, South Carolina has much to offer, and there is no better place to stay while taking it all in than the French Quarter Inn.
Hugh Garrett is a travel blogger covering areas of the Carolinas.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia