Kid Friendly Meal Planner
- Author Hogward Steve
- Published February 15, 2012
- Word count 548
Kids are the Kings and Queens of all the families. So serving food for the rulers of the family kingdom are the most auspicious task as the meal should be healthy as well as tasty. Kids prefer the same taste often and it is the responsibility of the parents to introduce all types of tastes while they are young. This is mainly because a child’s brain attains 90% of development before the age of 5. Anything launched into their life before this age gets attuned to their lifestyle and they easily adopt it. Only a healthy kid can have a healthy way of life with clean habits and they are always the center of attraction of the family unit. To gift them with a prosperous future, a strong foundation should be given by the parents and their eating habits counts higher.
Why should you plan your kid’s meal? Most of us think that there is no need to plan the meal of their little ones as they would eat the same thing served even for all the 3 mealtimes for the day. This idea is totally wrong and a kid’s diet should be complete with vitamins, minerals, proteins, iron, calcium, potassium and few other essential nutrients that are vital to make them stronger, sharper and healthier.
How should you prepare a kid friendly meal plan? Consider all the favorite things that your kid loves to have on his/her table. Do not forget to bring in their preferred items in at least a single meal for the day. Generally kids love colors and let their food items be colorful to attract them and to make their mealtime interesting. Try to plan their meals where a wholesome food would be given to them with a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, milk, meat and sea foods.
Breakfast: Pancakes with cheese and a cup of milk.
Lunch: Whole-wheat English muffin with Peanut Butter and 2 slices of Apple.
Snack time: Granola bars.
Dinner: Chicken Teriyaki with rice.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk and strawberries.
Lunch: Homemade Hot Dogs
Snack time: Chips and dip.
Dinner: Whole-wheat buns with lentils and a cup of milk.
Breakfast: Multi-grain bread with cream cheese and orange juice.
Lunch: Macaroni with carrot, lettuce, peas and cheese.
Snack time: Fruit Rollups
Dinner: Whole-wheat artichoke and red sweet pepper pizza.
Breakfast: Blueberry crepes with Maple cream and peaches.
Lunch: Chicken nuggets with a touch of vegetables.
Snack time: String cheese.
Dinner: Italian Pasta with onions, mushrooms, broccoli and cheese.
Breakfast: Whole-wheat toast with butter and banana
Lunch: Turkey wrap with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
Snack time: Dirt Pudding
Dinner: Rice noodles with Beef curry.
Breakfast: Muffin tin egg sandwich and a cup of milk
Lunch: Cheddar Potato soup and Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
Snack time: Cheese and Fruit kabobs
Dinner: Grilled Pesto sandwiches.
Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos and fresh juice.
Lunch: Meatball Sandwich slices and Tortellini soup.
Snack time: Yogurt fruit salad
Dinner: Turkey and cheese melt Tortilla wrap.
Help your kids grow in good physical shape and with healthy habits. You can change this meal plan as you like and get your kid’s opinion on the same. Enjoy your parenting and let your kids know how much you love them!
How Does She Do It offers you Menus for a Week and enjoy healthy diet. Free online menu planner is easy to use and is flexible enough to fit the needs of any family. SignUp for Family Meal Ideas and save time and money.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Matcha Tea - Preparation, Health Benefits, Usage, and Side Effects
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup