Bubble Stickers: Valentine Craft Ideas
- Author Albert Roth
- Published February 21, 2012
- Word count 507
Valentine's Day is a holiday you either love or hate. If you are of the variety that has no love for the holiday, then you need not read any further. If you love the holiday and could use some new project ideas then read on. These ideas will incorporate the use of bubble stickers to ensure that these projects sparkle.
A great way to motivate you to start a Valentine's Day project is to learn some interesting facts about the holiday. Some of the facts are:
King Henry VII declared February 14 as Valentine's Day in 1537.
Cupid was known to be the son of Venus, the goddess of Love, hence his association with the holiday.
In 1913 Hallmark produced their first Valentine's Day card.
A perfect red rose surrounded by baby breathes is a very popular arrangement for Valentine's Day.
So, now that you know a little Valentine's Day trivia, why not learn some projects to make the day a little more special.
The first project you should know about is how to make a fantastic looking card. You could go with the traditional Valentine's Day colors that include pink, red, and white, or you can use colors the receiver of the card prefers. You could even use both. It really is up to you and you have the freedom to decide because you are in charge of this homemade project. You will need one sheet of cardstock paper, scissors, bubble stickers, and colorful gel pens to make this card. Again you can use traditional Valentine bubble stickers, or stickers that the person you are making the card for will appreciate.
Take cardstock and either trace or draw a heart that almost fills the paper.
Cut heart out with a pair of scissors.
Arrange bubble stickers along the edge to make a nice border.
Write your Valentine greeting on the front with the gel pen.
If you must, decorate the card with glitter where you feel it will look appropriate.
Another thoughtful idea for a Valentine's Day project would be for you to customize a cloth tote bag. After you are done you can fill it with the gifts you intend to give that person. The tote bag may be pink, red or whichever color you think the person will like the best. For the sake of practicality, the size of the tote bag should be large enough that it can be used everyday. A mini one does sound fun, but what will they really do with it? You can put as many bubble stickers on this tote bag as your heart desires. You can make a border with them or you can arrange them so they collectively form a heart. You can also randomly arrange them on the tote bag. Writing the person's name in craft paint would also be a nice touch. Once the project is complete feel free to fill with goodies.
If for whatever reason your results are less than stellar feel free to give yourself a break and start over.
To read more about bubble stickers visit our website at http://www.dometag.com. You can order your own bubble labels at this bubble labelswebsite. If you have any questions about bubble stickers feel free to contact us with the information on this bubble stickers webpage.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training