Happy New Year - Phuket starts 2012 with a bang!
- Author Rebecca Smith
- Published February 24, 2012
- Word count 332
2012 in Phuket certainly kicked off with a bang. This is a photo taken from my terrace just after midnight.
During the holidays I’ve been stuffing myself with turkey, pork pie (a Yorkshire tradition) and lots of chocolate.
But being a bit of a workaholic, I couldn't resist keeping an eye open for the best property deals.
If you are looking for an investment property, this one may interest you...
A developer in Patong is offering condos with a 6 per cent rental return, guaranteed for 6 years.
That’s 6 per cent net - there is nothing else to pay; no common area fees, no management fees, no sinking fund, no taxes - nothing at all.
Prices start at 7,493,693 Baht (US$ 237,445) for a one-bedroom apartment with private pool.
And you get a sea view from the upper floor.
If you'd like to know more just send me an email or give me a call.
The third phase of a very popular condo development has just launched in Surin Beach.
It is less than 50m into the town and only 200m to the beach.
But there are only 16 available and they are selling fast.
So you need to be quick if this one tickles your fancy.
Prices start at 3,500,000 Baht (US$ 110,901).
The completion date is December 2012, so you could be spending your next New Year’s Eve in Phuket.
If you are interested – email me and I'll send you all the info.
On the sales front...
One of my clients snapped up a fabulous one-bedroom sea view apartment - reduced from 4,750,000 Baht (US$ 150,508) to 3,200,000 Baht (US$ 101,395).
They saved themselves 1,550,000 Baht (US$ 49,113), 32.6%.
If you want to know about bargains like this - just email me saying 'Insider'.
You will get to hear about all the best deals before anyone else.
And wherever you are in the world I would like to wish you a happy, healthy and wealthy 2012.
I look forward to seeing you in Phuket soon.
Article source - http://blog.phuketoceanvillas.com/happy-new-year-phuket-starts-2012-with-a-bang/
Rebecca Smith is a real estate journalist and author with over 15 years’ experience. She has published several books to date, including
Rebecca is currently the sales director for Phuket Ocean Villas and Ocean Villas Group.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia