Why Provide Gym Wipes?
- Author Ross Weinberg
- Published April 11, 2012
- Word count 510
If you run a workout facility, you would be wise to use gym wipes. You can put dispensers in convenient locations throughout the gym and those working out can use them to wipe down machinery as they finish.
Now you might be thinking, "Why gym wipes?" Here are a few reasons:
• They kill all sorts of germs, including the flu-Why do people go to the gym? They go to get healthy. But if you are not providing gym wipes, they may be doing the exact opposite. Why? Well, when people go from workout machine to workout machine, they end up leaving behind germs-germs for the next person who comes to workout.
But when you provide gym wipes, people do not have to worry about catching a cold or the flu or any other virus when they go workout. Instead they can run, lift weights, ride bikes-whatever sort of exercise they prefer-without being exposed to other people’s germs. As soon as the gym wipes cross over the surface of the machine they are using, the machine is thoroughly disinfected. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
• They smell great-Let’s face it: the worst part of a gym is the smell. Why? Because as the iron is pumping so are those sweat glands. And that sweat ends up on the gym equipment and before you know it the entire place smells like a sweaty locker room.
This does not have to be the case though. When you use gym wipes in your workout facility, you can take advantage of that fresh lemon scent. As you wipe the equipment down, you will remove the sweat and leave behind a smell that is both inviting and refreshing.
• They’re lint-free-This may not seem like the biggest deal in the world, but it certainly is an added benefit. See, when you use a towel to wipe down equipment, it often leaves behind little fuzzies. These fuzzies may be a small annoyance, but they can make your gym seem unkempt. And no one wants to use an unkempt workout facility, right? You work hard to keep things looking clean-so this is the logical next step.
• No harsh chemicals-Gym wipes are water-based and alcohol free. That means there are no harsh chemicals hiding in their fibers. Why is this important? Well first they won’t dry out. And they are safe to use on all sorts of surfaces-including your metal, rubber, and plastic equipment. They will also be easy on the hands that are using them.
• They are disposable-Some people use spray bottles and towels to clean their equipment. Besides leaving lint behind, there is another issue to deal with here: laundry. Who has time to waste on this task? In fact, it’s unlikely you have laundry facilities in your gym anyway. But when you use gym wipes, not only do you eliminate the spray bottle, but you can simple throw away each wipe as you finish with them. No mess, no clean up.
Gym wipes are a smart decision. Period. So get yours online today!
There are no posted comments.
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep
- The Secret To Six Pack Abs
- How can Physical Activity be a great ally against Depression?
- The Power of Crystals
- Everything You Need To Know About Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Top Essential Oils for University Students