Travel Wraps makes your Life Easy
- Author Jane Hull
- Published April 12, 2012
- Word count 489
Picture the scene, you have just phoned the doctor to make an emergency appointment and they have asked you to come straight down to the surgery as they have an appointment in 10mins. You quickly grab you bag, and check the change bag for nappies and wipes. You then spend a couple of minutes getting your babies coat on and strapping them into the double buggy by the door. You the negotiate your toddler putting their coat on and getting them strapped into the other side of the buggy, put you bags in the bottom of the buggy pick up your keys. Get out of the front door and lock it. Finally you walk down the road to the doctors, once you get in the door you have to get the toddler out and take his coat off, then take the baby out take their coat off and get them back in the buggy and run into the surgery 5mins late!
It sounds stressful just writing it, but it is a very common scene in many houses. That’s why a baby travel wrap can seriously change your life! Just one small change in your routine/ equipment can make a huge difference.
Read this same scenario again with a travel wrap
You have just phoned the doctor to make an emergency appointment and they have asked you to come straight down to the surgery as they have an appointment in 10mins. You quickly grab you bag, and check the change bag for nappies and wipes. You then strap your baby into the double buggy and wrap, then your toddler gets strapped into the other side of the buggy and wrapped in a travel wrap, put you bags in the bottom of the buggy pick up your keys. Get out of the front door and lock it. Walk down the road to the doctors, once you get in the door unwrap your toddler then unwrap the baby get into the surgery on time!
Once you have seen the benefits you would wonder why anyone would manage without a travel wrap, but many people do. This is because they don’t know about them, they have a baby blanket or coats and they don’t want to spend any more money, they don’t think they will work any better than what they have got. What I have heard a lot of people say is oh I wish they had, had those when, mine were younger, or I wish I had know about theses earlier I would have bought one as soon as my baby was born.
I really hope that travel wraps do take off and everyone hears about them, because it is so sad to think of people struggling when there is an easy solution. It’s not just mums that will benefit, but children will find that there is so much less fuss when they are going out.
I have children myself and I write about products and tips which are useful to parents, they cover making life less fuss and more fun, saving time and getting out and about with young babies and children. Some of my articles are interesting but they try to have a bit of fun and laughter about them.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training