Rambo's impossible hangover on Surin Beach in Phuket, Thailand
- Author Rebecca Smith
- Published April 27, 2012
- Word count 321
There was a big commotion at Surin Beach yesterday.
Lighting stands, cameras, film crew and 2 huge trucks almost blocking the main road.
What was going on?
Sadly, I have no idea.
Everyone I asked was being very secretive.
But it looked suspiciously like a Hollywood movie shoot.
More and more big-budget films are being shot in Phuket, Thailand these days.
Since Leonardo de Caprio filmed "The Beach" on Koh Phi Phi, we've had "The Impossible", "Rambo IV" and "The Hangover Part 2".
And there have been rumours Angelina Jolie will be filming in Phuket soon.
So maybe she's here already?
If so, I'm not surprised the producers chose Surin Beach.
It's always been popular with 'A' Listers.
Some of them own villas at the Amanpuri, where properties have price tags over US$ 10,000,000.
And there is a long waiting list of eager buyers.
But don't worry, you don't have to be a movie star to own a property in Surin.
At 6,000,000 Baht (US$ 194,238) - this brand-new 1-bed condo is a really good buy
It even has an ocean view...
Plus, you can spread half the cost over 3 years.
But I only have 2 left at this price and they will go fast.
If you need something a bit bigger - this 2-bed condo on Surin's beach road may fit the bill...
It's in a 5-star resort with communal pool, restaurant and bar.
The beach is just 100 metres away.
And at 15,900,000 Baht (US$ 514,730) you'll get a good return on your investment.
Or maybe you'd prefer an ocean view villa?
This 4-bedroom place is on the market for 72,000,000 Baht (US$ 2,330,000)...
It's on one of Surin's top estates and has a living area over 800m2.
If you are coming to Phuket and want to look at some property, why not send me an email or give me a call?
I don't bite and people do say I'm "not full of crap like most estate agents".
Rebecca Smith is a real estate journalist and author with over 15 years experience. She has published 3 books to date:
'The Definitive Guide to buying property in Phuket'http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Botanical Gardens in the United States - NM & CA
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand