Meditation Exercises - How To Meditate More Effectively
- Author Kadra Adams
- Published May 1, 2012
- Word count 312
Meditation is a method of clearing the mind, and focusing on improving our feeling of fulfillment within our life. It has been around for thousands of years, to aid people in their quest for peace, tranquility or perhaps finding faith or reaching out to god. This will help you to understand how to meditate more effectively, by freeing the mind of negative energy and giving you a sense of positive well being.
By following these tips, successful meditation will have a positive impact on many areas of your life, giving you a new sense of freedom, achievement and the ability to deal with obstacles in your life that may occur in the future.
Begin by creating a calming space to sit and relax
Start by taking deep breaths, and aim to slow down your breathing. However don’t concentrate on this too much
Ensure the room or space you have chosen is peaceful and quiet
Keep warm by having a blanket or throw available if necessary
Once you feel relaxed, calm and at peace, begin to clear your mind of as much as possible. This may seem difficult at first, but it will get easier.
A good idea is to imagine yourself in a peaceful and tranquil place in your mind. This could be a field full of flowers and sunshine or perhaps a beach on an island.
Once you feel completely open and at ease, begin to feel the space around you. You may have a feeling of floating to begin with, this is perfectly normal.
Try and take a minimum of 10-15 minutes a day to meditate. Soon you will start to feel calmer and more at ease with many aspects of your life. It is particularly good for sufferers of stress, depression, anxiety or other mental health related problems. Your meditation exercises will become more natural as you practice.
Learn more about improving the power of the mind at the new brain training resources and techniques website which has thousands of methods to help you improve your mind.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep
- The Secret To Six Pack Abs