Baby Car Seat Blankets are the Latest Thing
- Author Jane Hull
- Published May 8, 2012
- Word count 491
Until about 5 years ago car seat blankets were just a normal baby blanket that you threw over the baby when you were going out. Babies would notoriously throw them off when they kicked their feet and arms and it would be a constant battle to keep them warm. They would then be transferred into their pram or buggy and the blanket would be put back over them and the same thing would happen. Quite often parents would keep a coat on them, which we now know not to be safe in the car seat. It also meant that if they got too warm you would have to get them out and take the coat off and out then back in, then vise versa when they got cold.
Steadily manufacturers of buggies, car seats and independent companies have invented car seat blankets that attach to the devices so that the baby is always kept warm and can’t kick them off. They sell them as an accessory to whatever they are buying, so it gets lumped into the sale. The car seats that transferred to the prams also aid the ease of use because you could keep the baby tucked up and asleep while you were transferring them.
The move for people to these sorts of car seat blankets has been slow because either they have not seen them or have thought they were not necessary and carried on with the standard blanket. But as the years have gone by, more and more people seem to have them or are looking for them. This has partly been to do with manufacturers of car seats selling them as an accessory with their products. It has also been encouraged by the need of busy parents to simplify their lives. They are constantly on the lookout for money and time saving equipment.
Now these products are becoming much more popular, I think it will start to landslide. There is a point that you suddenly see them everywhere and customers start to buy car seat blankets simply because they have seen loads of people using them and realise they must be a good idea. I have seen that recently with a particular brand of nappy changing bag, they have a distinctive design and I see them all the time with a variety of designs. I think there is probably a ‘keeping up with the Jones’s’ element to it, because as far as I can see the functionality is the same as any other change bag, but people are buying into a design and therefore a lifestyle and don’t want to miss out.
So next time you are out, have a look out for these car seat blankets, you will be surprised how many you see when you actually look. If you have a baby it is worth looking into getting them because you don’t want to discover them when it’s too late.
I have children myself and I write about products and tips which are useful to parents, they cover making life less fuss and more fun, saving time and getting out and about with young babies and children. Some of my articles are interesting but they try to have a bit of fun and laughter about them.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training