Primary Trade Lines | Credit Enhancement
- Author Shawn Matthews
- Published May 27, 2012
- Word count 336
Even though there are many types of credit accounts (aka primary trade lines) out there for consumers, there are few for those with bad credit. Those who are looking for credit enhancement only have a few options available, one of which is a credit account that does not generate an inquiry. This type of credit account can help you to enhance your credit rating, as it helps you build your credit without a credit inquiry or deposit.
Our primary trade lines look and work just like traditional credit accounts, although they do not add an inquiry to your credit report. They are also ideal for those who have had a divorce or illness, or for those who simply don’t qualify for a line of credit due to lack of credit history. These credit accounts show banks that you are able to pay your monthly payments, and that you are taking the initiative to establish a positive payment history. Over time, if you remain diligent and pay your trade line accounts on time, lenders may offer you unsecured credit cards - known as standard credit accounts, which require no deposit.
Just like other credit accounts, our primary trade line accounts do have disadvantages that can hit you like a ton of bricks should you use them irresponsibly. Anytime you don’t pay your bill on time, you will be reported delinquent to the credit bureaus. If you pay your bill on time though, you won’t have to worry about having late payments added to your credit files.
For those who have slow payments, charge-offs, a bankruptcy or simply need to start building credit, our primary trade line accounts are a great place to start. These accounts can help you improve your credit scores, providing you pay your bill on time. Once you have kept your trade line account in good standing for a period of time – you’ll have the satisfaction in knowing that you are taking the required steps to enhance your credit profile.
Guaranteed720.com provides credit enhancement services such as primary trade lines that report to the credit bureaus. http://www.Guaranteed720.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How To Pay Off Your Mortgage in 5-7 Years
- How To Remove a Bankruptcy From Your Credit History
- What Credit Score Will Get You A Mortgage?
- What are CAP rates (and why should I care)?
- Exactly how to Select the most effective and also Right Billing Factoring Company?
- How to remove your name from debt review
- How to Choose the Right Mortgage
- How To Find The Right Texas Mortgage Lender
- How a Mortgage Lender Can Help You
- 5 Things To Expect When Meeting with An Investor
- Remortgaging- is it the best option?
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In San Jose
- How to Create Marketable Commercial Mortgage Notes
- Here’s How Debt Consolidation Can Help You
- Home Loan Programs: How Recent Medical School Graduates Can Qualify
- VA Home Loan Programs: How Veterans in Need Can Benefit
- The 30-Second Trick for Australia Mortgages
- Reap Huge Benefits from USDA Home Loans
- Many Benefits of Veteran Loans
- All You Need To Know About HUD 184
- Are House Prices Canada's New Successful Birth Control?
- FHA Lowers the Monthly Mortgage Premiums - Should You Refinance Your FHA Loan?
- Credit Card Basics: How and When to Use Them
- Who Can Benefit from an Offset Mortgage?
- Top 7 Tips for Buy to Let Mortgages
- Over One-Third of Income Spent on Mortgages or Rent in Many Households
- Tips for Mortgages
- Basics of How to Compare Loans: Understanding Index and Margin in Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans
- Analyzing the Terms and Conditions for a Mortgages Comparison
- How to Maximize the Way You Use Your Visa Credit Card