How to Plan a Princess Party
- Author Logan Jorge
- Published June 6, 2012
- Word count 408
For a little girl who loves the idea being a princess, being treated like royalty on her birthday is a dream come true. Having a special day where the food, activities and goodies are tailored to the little princess is an occasion she will always cherish. Planning a kids princess party can be as elaborate as a do-it-yourself affair or as easy as ordering a party in a box.
The invitation can be simple princess-themed cards or something that takes a little more time. For example, the invitation can be printed out on lacy paper with royal-sounding language and rolled into a scroll. An impressive gold sticker can seal it.
Children should be given something fun to do as soon as they arrive. Youngsters especially love crafts, so making a crown is sure to be a hit. A package of gold or silver paper crowns can be picked up at a local party store or the parent can cut some from sturdy colored paper. The children can decorate their crowns with sticker sequins and jewels, markers or crayons.
The party games should continue the princess theme. The board game Pretty, Pretty Princess is good for small gatherings. Young girls will enjoy games or videos related to the Disney princesses. Older children prefer videos such as The Princess Diaries.
The perfect meal for little princesses is a kids tea party. The table should be covered with a lacy cloth and fresh flowers or pretty candles should complete the pretty setting. A tray should be set out with two or three kinds of finger sandwiches cut into little triangles. The children will feel special if they use pretty tea cups, which can be purchased at the dollar store. Depending on the age of the children, sugared warm tea or cold lemonade can be served from a pretty teapot. Each child can also be given a little dish of strawberries or other fruit. The cake should, of course, be a pretty one, perhaps in pink, with plenty of flowers or other decorations fit for a princess.
After the meal, the tea cups can be washed and filled with treats to take home. Dress-up jewelry, stick-on earrings, lip gloss, fingernail polish and the like are all good choices.
These ideas will help create a birthday party an aspiring princess is sure to remember for years to come. Her friends will also enjoy the special day.
Logan Jorge recommends Posh Party Box is an online store with a large inventory of unique kid's parties in a box and gifts. Unique & stylish party boxes filled with kids' pirate party supplies, kids tea party supplies and much more.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Tips To Choose Child Insurance
- 21 Congratulations Messages On New Born Baby Boy
- John Deere Ride-On Toys for Children Manufacturing Peg Perego
- Benefits and Features of Parental Remote Control Ride on Cars for Your Child
- Choosing the Best Ride-On Toy for Your Toddler
- The Importance of Riding Toy Phase Tricycles
- Construction Ride On Toys for Kids
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Ride-On Toys for Kids
- 5 Ways Push And Walking Toys Can Help Your Baby
- An Open Letter to Young People
- Best 10 Essential Items You Need To Buy Before Bringing Your Baby Home
- The Benefits of Spring Camp - Why Sending Your Kid To The Camp Is A Good Idea
- Application of Coloring Books in Children's Education
- How to make your child's sneakers look like new
- Home Schooling Nine to Twelve Year Olds and Socialization
- Home Schooling Six to Eight Year Olds
- Home Schooling Three to Five Year Olds and Legal Requirements
- Home School: Teaching Your Child
- Why Homeschool Your Child
- How Can an Experienced Family Law Lawyer Help in a Custody Situation
- Three Key Considerations When Buying a Toy Chest
- How Creating Art, Videography, and Music Helps Troubled Teens
- How can Residential Treatment help Teens Turn Their Live's Around
- Amateur in the Kitchen
- The 4 Unique Ways That Playing a Musical Instrument Can Modify Your Child’s Brain For Success
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyer Explains Texas Parenting Plan
- Get Back in Shape With a Baby Jogger Stroller
- Modern Childhood: Are Virtual Pets a Game Changer?
- Children's Learning Toys Guide
- How to Make Sure Your Baby Ready for Potty Training