How To Create A Superb Protein Shake Recipe!
- Author Richard Sordrak
- Published July 12, 2012
- Word count 633
Protein shakes supply one of the most excellent means of building lean muscle. With the ability to unite whole foods together, shakes provide one of the most delectable ways to get top-shelf nutrition.
Most people, however, get lost when attempting to figure out how to make the best protein shake achievable. The following ought to offer some guidance on how to assemble one of the world's best super-foods.
Use a high-quality protein powder:
This is the most crucial component of any protein shake recipe. You must -- absolutely must -- use a good-quality protein powder. A good protein powder supplies a large amount of the nutrition of the shake, but most importantly, it provides the main part of the taste of the shake. Is it a chocolate-flavored shake? Then a high-quality chocolate protein powder will offer the rich chocolate taste you are looking for, except with superb nutrition. Does your shake need a light vanilla flavor? You better trust you're going to require a great vanilla protein powder.
This isn't just a matter of the taste of your protein powder, however. Using economical protein powders offer reduced digestibility, poor nutrition, and most importantly, bad taste! When you acquire the cheapest stuff you can locate at some bottom-of-the-barrel web site, then you are going to be making shakes that are going to give you gas and give you dry heaves from their bitter taste.
The base of any good protein shake is the protein powder used! I cannot stress this sufficiently.
Use unprocessed foods in your shake:
Most people don't realize that they can add unprocessed foods into their shake. Adding peanut butter, cream, walnuts, even raw eggs into shakes utterly changes them. Your protein shakes should not be made from just strange powders and vitamin supplements. Consider your shake a condensed "super-food" full of healthy foods.
Utilize frozen organic greens:
I never want to see anybody put ice into a protein shake! This may sound extreme, but placing frozen spinach into a shake instead of ice results in a slightly different flavor, but with tons more nutrition! The ice replacement's taste is cloaked by its' frozen state. Just make certain you blend the shake a bit longer, to pulverize everything up.
Use distilled water instead of milk:
If you use a high-quality protein powder, along with filling unprocessed food sources, then you will not need full-fat milk in your protein shake. The majority of of the population is at least a little lactose intolerant, and milk delivers a massive insulin rush in the body, meaning it makes you pack on more fat if eaten at the wrong time. Combined with the correct protein powder, and the healthiest and best tasting whole foods, making your protein shake with water will be all right.
Use a fiber supplement:
A fiber supplement, such as psyllium husks, gives you a little added texture and no additional taste. Its principal benefit although is that it will give your digestive system a BIG help, plus it slows down the speed with which your shake is digested, meaning less fat gain!
The final word on how to create a protein shake:
Many of my protein shakes contain whole peanut butter, whole eggs, unprocessed kale, unprocessed oats -- are you getting the picture? My protein shakes are in fact just organic foods, mixed together with a great-tasting and high-quality protein powder, which results in a "super-drink blend" of sorts. Not only are my protein shakes sweet, rich treats, but they've made it easier for me make the body of my desires.
How else are planning to get several helpings of the greatest organic vegetables, a full dose of good-quality protein, and fats and carbohydrates from the best food sources, all at once?
Now go have fun with some protein shake recipes!
Richard Sordrak is a recreational fitness buff who helped form his form using the best nourishment available in the world, all through protein shake recipes! Check out Richard's Protein shakes website for more recipes and extra tips, as well as the best ingredients for your shakes: http://www.proteinshakerecipes.net/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method