Photography destinations in Hanoi, not to miss
- Author Ha Nguyen
- Published September 4, 2012
- Word count 574
Wandering around Hoan Kiem Lake on a sunny Sunday afternoon, you will catch sight of many young men with their professional cameras stick to their eyes and beautiful young girls in their fancy clothes attractively posing. As a matter of fact, photography is now becoming more and more popular in Vietnam nowadays, and here are five Hanoi’s photogenic spots with their breathtaking natural settings which serve as perfect backgrounds for photographers.
Spot #1: Hoan Kiem Lake
Apart from being a renowned attraction in Hanoi with the Turtle Tower serenely surrounded by the bluish water and deep blue sky, Hoan Kiem Lake is also a favorite spot for photographers. With 1.7 kilometers of pavements filled with freshly green trees running along its circumference, the place makes itself being a vividly colorful background to take photographs with. And when the sun goes down, sparkling lights on the trees will sparkle just for photographers to catch such precious moment on the verge of the sky turning twilight.
Spot # 2: Long Bien Bridge
Long Bien Bridge is not only famous for being a living historical relic but also for its great architecture designed by French architects from Daydé & Pillé. Therefore, photographers come here regularly to bring history in their photographs with the typically ancient brown of the past on the rust screws from the remaining spans. On the dry season, the alluvial patch below the bridge becomes an exceptionally photogenic spot with breathtaking natural scene filled with rows of green banana trees and yellow maize.
Spot # 3: Hanoi West Lake
The best time to visit West Lake, which is another wonderful spot for taking photographs, is during the summer when the brilliant lotuses paint a corner of the sky with bright pink and fresh green. Heading straight on West Lake’s lakeside road, you will eventually catch sights of pretty girls wearing all kinds of clothes from miniskirts to the traditional "Ao dai", making the lotus pond being consistently lively. Specially, there is a whole service leasing equipments such as small boats, lotus bouquets and "Yem" (a unique ancient Vietnamese bodice) for photo shoots with reasonable prices.
Spot #4: Daisy Field
The vast daisy field has recently been a popular spot for amateur photographers along with teenagers since it was discovered few years ago. They come to the field being pleasantly drenched in the vibrant yellowness of thousands daisy flowers: pretty girls eagerly posing in their finest clothes while young photographers eagerly capturing the stunning moments. The only little trouble is its location being a bit far from the city center: head straight through Chuong Duong Bridge on Nguyen Van Cu Street, turn left at the gas station opposite the factory, turn left again at Y Lan Road then turn right again at the cemetery. Being here, you will have to ask the locals for the remaining road leading to the field.
Spot #5: Bach Thao Park
Hardly a beautiful day passes by at Bach Thao Park without couples coming here to take their memorial wedding photo shoots. With its extremely large and clean yard filled with hundred-year-old trees, the place attracts photographers who want to embrace the essence of cool fresh air in their pictures in which vivid colors blending together. The most popular spot in here is the beautiful white bridge on a small pond right in its heart. Bach Thao Park is another easily accessible photo spot in Hanoi center its location on the beginning of Hoang Hoa Tham Street.
This article is written by Ha Nguyen from Vietnam Heritage Travel Company for full story and more pictures please visit
Vietnam TourArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exploring More Botanical Gardens Located in the United States
- Exploring Three More Botanical Gardens in the United States
- Carthage, Tunisia
- Amazing things to do in Georgia
- 10 Important Forest Reserves in Vietnam
- The 10 Best Destinations For The Motorcycle Camping In The United States
- Great Destinations for a Motorcycle Camping Trip
- What to visit in Marrakech?
- 10 Facts About Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
- Best European Places for Winter Vacations
- Best Places in Europe for New Year’s Eve
- Tips to Cool Down on Kimberley Cruises
- Considering Cruise Deals - 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your First Cruise
- Fishing and Marine Life You Can Enjoy on Kimberley Cruises
- 9 Places You Should Visit In Granite Bay
- Best Places To Live In Placer County
- Top 7 Places To Visit In The Bay Area
- Tourist Attractions In Nevada County
- Top 8 Attractions Of The San Francisco Bay Area
- Escape to Greece Without Having To Take A Ferry
- Cheap Holidays in Egypt - Archaeological Wonders to Explore during your Vacation
- Where to swim in Athens
- Life at Cape Flattery Lighthouse
- Where to Stay in Santorini the Best Towns & Hotels
- Alki Point: From a Kerosene Lantern to Lighthouse
- Marrowstone Point Light and the "Triangle of Fire"
- The Lighthouse That Sheltered an Indian Woman
- Short break to Dubrovnik
- Temples Of Chiang Mai Thailand
- 48 hours in Yerevan, Armenia