PacNet Services to Sponsor Online Lending Alliance Conference 2012
- Author Renée Frappier
- Published October 23, 2012
- Word count 406
PacNet Services, a Vancouver-based company that offers inbound and outbound payment processing services to companies around the globe, has confirmed its status as a supporter sponsor at the Online Lenders Alliance Leadership + Innovation Conference 2012, September 19 -21 in Miami. The OLA Conference will feature information on current opportunities in the online lending industry as well as provide exciting networking events to help attendees grow their business.
PacNet’s presence will give attendees of the conference an opportunity to consult with experts who have specialized knowledge of international payments and a wealth of experience in the payday loans industry. PacNet representatives will be ready to consult with successful US online lenders, showing them how easy it is to expand internationally, offering solutions in popular markets, such as the UK, Europe and beyond.
PacNet’s decision to become a supporter sponsor for the OLA Conference confirms its intention to become a leading provider of payment processing services to the online lending industry. "We offer turnkey processing of loan advances and repayments in key markets. We want to highlight just how easy it is for online lenders who are experiencing success in North America to jump the pond and offer solutions to the European and UK markets and beyond", states Brian Weekes, Head of European Sales for PacNet Services. "We offer access to UK Faster Payments, which is available 24 / 7 to facilitate instant loan advances to account holders across the UK". The 2012 conference promises to feature the latest opportunities in the industry, and PacNet’s offering fulfills that promise, according to Weekes, "Once a payday loans company has an established presence in the US there is no reason to stop - our international payments expertise propels international growth".
Since its inception in 2005, the OLA Spring Summit and Leadership and Innovation Conference in the fall have become the must attend industry events of the year. OLA has consistently experienced an increase in attendance year over year, and 2012 is shaping up to be no exception.
About PacNet Services:
Vancouver based PacNet Services is an international payment processing company that offers a diverse range of both traditional and electronic inbound and outbound payment services for companies around the world. Some of the payment facilities offered by PacNet include credit card processing in multiple currencies, direct debit, EFT, ACH, check processing and bank transfer collection. PacNet also issues payouts by check and EFT for refunds, rebates, commissions and royalties both in major and developing markets.
Renée Frappier is Director of Marketing for PacNet Services http://pacnetservices.com, an international payment processing company that works with direct response marketers, charities and publishers around the world.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Lay Artificial Grass
- Drop Shipping for Dummies: Easily Start a Dropshipping Business Today
- How to find dropshipping products at B2B prices?
- Tech Sector to Weather Economic Storm
- Insight into Asia's Tech Scene
- Tricks to run ESO as smooth as possible
- Shipping to Brazil: New Tax ID regulations
- Why Should Your Business Use Same Day Delivery Services?
- Some Challenges and Roadblocks faced by E-Commerce Startups in 2020
- A new technology based on Image Recognition is revolutionizing eCommerce
- A Quick Buying Guide to Understand What To Look For in a Tray
- 8 Common Dropshipping Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
- Considering Kel-F ® PCTFE within Plastic Fasteners?
- What Is the Best Alternative to Facebook Ads for Dropshipping Businesses?
- How to make a Wrap Sleeve box for Packaging
- Checkpoints to Convert Your Web Site into a Marketplace?
- 5 Products to Avoid Dropshipping at All Costs
- How to Avoid the Facebook Ban When Dropshipping
- Your 3-Step Guide to Increase Sales with Seasonal Marketing
- Should We Focus on Aesthetics or UX When Designing an Ecommerce Website?
- Why Social Media is necessary for an Ecommerce Venture?
- Discover Hot Selling Toys and Hobby Products Online
- Ways to optimise an eCommerce store
- How to create your own brand with Chinese products
- How to track a package from China and be sure to receive it
- How to dropship with WordPress, the simple step by step guide.
- How to Profit on Forex Without Trading Experience
- Augmented, the new AI?
- 8 eCommerce Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- How We Use the Internet