Rotisseries - the Good, the Better, the Best
- Author Sheonty Sultan
- Published December 5, 2012
- Word count 503
If you want a hunk of poultry or leg of lamb that is firm to the touch, yet, tender and oozing juices, an investment in the best rotisserie is non-negotiable. Using a rotisserie ensures even cooking as well as better health because the fat drips away. It is not some complex procedure, contrary to popular belief. Peruse these reviews and you will find the rotisserie that best suits your culinary requirements.
Centro Electric Rotisserie
This has a moderate rating from customers. It might work well but it does not go with the Centro BBQ which it is supposed to fit perfectly. So that defeats the purpose. You don’t want to have to buy something and then use a hack saw to get it down to size as was suggested by one buyer. The upside is it produces great results. Another disadvantage is that it is not sturdy enough, so one better beware while cooking heavier portions of meat. Available at Canadian Tire and priced at around $60…you get what you pay for, we suppose!
Verdict: Buyer Beware!
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Vertical Rotisserie CVR 1000
This rotisserie got rave reviews. Customers seem to love it for its being easy to use and clean, and for its ability to produce excellent end results. It is better to buy an already set up rotisserie versus the previous one we discussed. The idea is to make life easier, not harder! This is available at Costco and priced at around $200. Look out for discounts. It is a good-looking piece with its stainless steel finish which will be easy to incorporate into any kitchen décor. These are other features that make it so popular:
• 5 preset temperature settings
• roasting rack and poultry tower
• easy to clean with dishwasher safe accessories
• up to 8 lbs can be roasted
• non-stick interior
• 3 year warranty
Ronco Showtime Platinum Rotisserie and Barbecue Oven
The Ronco is often called the best rotisserie. You will have to find that out for yourself. It surely is an impressive addition to your counter-top. These are its salient features:
• horizontal rotisserie
• unique platinum silver interior
• digital timer
• 6-month warranty
• all attachments are dishwasher safe
• can cook a 15-lb bird
• 3-way rotisserie settings
If you want a "set it and forget it" piece, this would be it.
Verdict: Strong Buy
All the rotisseries have some features in common, that is, they help you cut fat with ease and make your food tastier. They are supposed to be convenient to use and make cooking stress-free: then it seems the choice is between the Cuisinart and the Ronco. There are other brands out there but these are our favourites. These are also very affordable, effective, and easy to use and clean which is what you want to look for in a rotisserie.
Now that you are armed with all this knowledge about rotisseries, surely you know exactly what you want and what will best suit your particular needs. All you have to do is go out and get it: happy cooking!
Sheonty Sultan is a writer who specializes in writing unbiased review articles on different rotisserie models designed to educate customers make the right purchase decision. You can follow her latest reviews, tips and best rotisserie deals at this website rotisseriesreviewsite.org, where she writes about the George Foreman Rotisserie, Ronco Showtime and the Cuininart Vertical Rotisserie including the electric and gas-powered rotisseries.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Pu-erh Tea Storage Factors
- Inexperienced Smoothie recipes green tea, Vietnamese Coffee, pineapple kale
- Hamburgers and Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to Determine the Various Different Types of Sweet White Wine
- How to Choose an Electric Water Boiler and Kettle
- Things to Know Before Choosing Your Wedding Caterers
- Creative Leftovers
- Cooking with Disney Cookware Review
- How to pick the right grill
- Affordable Weekend Dinner Ideas For 2
- Cookbook for College Students
- What You Need To Know About Guilt Free Desserts
- 5 Non-vegetarian all-time favorite dishes available at kosher restaurants
- Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
- 9 useful facts about almonds
- Save Money And Time With A Bread Maker
- An Introduction to Bread Ingredients
- Brodo di Cappone…Broth with Capon
- Natale Italiano – or Christmas D.O.P. In Simon and Alessandro’s Crazy Style!
- Growth of restaurants in Indianapolis- Strategically burgeoning by leaps and bounds
- Curcumin and its Health Benefits
- Healthy Baking The Gluten Free Way
- 7 Perks That Silicone Bakeware Will Bring To Your Kitchen
- Golden rules to prepare the true Italian Risotto
- Little Known Facts and Other Uses for Rolling Pins
- Cool curd rice for summer
- Why Should You Consider The Cranberry All Year Long?
- Spicy and stuffed slowly roasted chicken – Indian style
- Better Nutrition With Homemade Soup
- Cookie Making Made Easy My Busy Mom Method