The Miracle Oil For Skin
- Author Elaine Wright
- Published March 13, 2015
- Word count 430
We would all like to have beautiful and healthy looking skin, but many of us are plagued with skin problems and are concerned about aging skin. There are many products on the market that can help a specific problem, but it is relatively rare to find a skin product that can help just about all of the skin problems that we have.
There is one precious oil that has been used for centuries and still maintains it's popularity as an astonishing beauty oil. Argan oil is the oil that has been called liquid gold, because it contains astonishing healing properties, with the ability to reverse aging skin. With it's healing benefits, it is used to treat acne, eczema and psoriasis.It also nourishes dry skin and offers deep skin hydration.
Argan oil contains key beneficial antioxidants for your skin. It contains squalene oil, polyphenois, oleic and linoleic acids including essential fatty acids with at least 200% more vitamin E than olive oil.These antioxidants help to protect your skin from radical damage, including sun damage. The fatty acids in argan oil contribute to the skin's cellular health.
Argan oil is used to fade stretch marks and helps to condition damaged hair. You can put it on dry or wet hair and need only apply a small amount and work it into your hair.
Many people also use it to strengthen nails. Just mix one part argan oil and one part lemon juice. Use a brush to apply and leave it on for about fifteen minutes.
Argan oil is recognized in the natural skin care industry as one of the best products for helping multiple skin conditions. This one product can literally replace many of the products that we need to use for each skin condition, making it one of the most ideal and practical skin products on the market.
It was recently featured on America's Next Top Model, and is considered a must have for many models, who need to maintain radiant, youthful skin.
Argan oil comes from the argan tree which grows in the desert of Southwestern Morocco. It has been used for at least 3,500 years. The argan tree is considered to be endangered and is grown only in a protected area in Morocco.
Be aware that there are some skin care companies that dilute argan oil with preservatives and additives. Some companies have added in excess of twenty ingredients to their argan oil. This reduces the benefits of argan oil.
To receive maximum benefits from argan oil, look for argan oil that is 100% pure, with no preservatives or additives.
You can find information about a pure argan oil product at www.anti-wrinkleyoungerlook.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Hand-tied Hair Extensions?
- What is a Cosmetic Surgery and Its Commonly Procedures?
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix