Australasian College Broadway: Snatch the Hottest Hairstyles at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Author Loretta Hall
- Published October 1, 2015
- Word count 403
This year’s Billboard Music Awards was undeniably the hottest star-studded event thus far, and on occasions like these, you’ll see some of the stars shining brighter than the rest when it comes to style. That’s just what some of the ladies did over at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The trendsetters at Australasian College Broadway got down to the details to help you snatch the four hottest hairstyles that stole the limelight at the BBMA.
Jourdan Dunn’s Medium-Length ‘Do
British fashion model Jourdan Dunn walked down the red carpet turning heads while sporting a medium-length hair cut parted in the centre. Her latest ‘do works best for round, heart and oval shaped faces with medium to thick hair. To get the look, start by pre-damping your hair with a lightweight leave-in spray, then part it evenly in the middle, brushing and blow drying as you go. After that, grab your trusty straightening iron to create waves from mid-length down to the tips. The hair experts at Australasian College Broadway suggest finishing off with a light hold hairspray, and a texturiser for more shine.
Lily Aldridge’s Sleek, Long Locks
Lily Aldridge flaunted her perfect, sleek, long locks with a posh air about her at the event. The Victoria’s Secret Angel rocked a smart and casual hairstyle that’s meant to be a timeless classic for gals with square, round or oval faces and fine hair. Copy her style by pre-damping your hair with a lightweight thermal protectant and blow drying with a paddle brush until you get a low volume hairstyle. Part your hair at the centre and apply a light oil treatment.
Idina Menzel’s Soft, Blonde Waves
Idina Menzel’s hit Frozen songs are not the only thing topping the charts at the BBMA. Her newest hairstyle sent some admiring looks to her direction as she walked down the red carpet. Blonde-haired girls, take note and steal this hot look. Pre-damp your hair with a light volumising mouse and blow dry with a barrel round brush to increase the volume. Use a large barrel curling iron to create large waves from the mid-length down.
Whether you’re looking for a new hairstyle for a formal event, or a night out with friends, these three celebrity-approved looks are sure to make you feel like a star. For more on the latest celebrity hairstyles, go to latest-hairstyles.com
For more details, search trendsetters at Australasian College Broadway in Google for related information.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Health and beauty benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase
- Perfumes and Colognes
- Benefits of using high potency Collagen for Skin, Hair, and Joints
- What big skin care manufacturers don’t want you to know
- Eyebrow Microblading School
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman