Be a Better Thinker When You Write Like This
- Author Leon Edward
- Published October 15, 2015
- Word count 527
So many things happen around us each day that it's nearly impossible for us to remember them all. Although, our thought process is quite complicated, still it can be fascinating enough. All we need to do is maintain a journal, and daily write down all the things that happened throughout the day. Once we make this our habit, we will find that our thought process has improved, and can remember all the details, which otherwise we would not have recalled under normal circumstances.
However, make sure to write down your thoughts in a casual manner, and do not analyze them too much. This way you will be able to write down your exact thoughts and will have the freedom to know how you feel about certain topics.
For instance, if you are writing about a special event which you want to remember for times to come, then make sure to pick up all the minor details of that event and write down whatever you remember about it. This will allow you to once again cherish all those moments with clear pictures in mind.
To improve your thought process, make it a habit of writing down something each day. Most of the individuals prefer to write at a day's end, which helps them to relax and settle down in the evening. On the other hand, there are those who love to write in the morning, which helps them get inspiration for that day. However, if you do not like the idea of writing down about the events, which take place on a daily basis, then you can make it a habit of writing about your dreams and later interpret them.
We all have certain goals in our life and we all want to accomplish them. By writing down such goals we get a step closer to achieving them. We become more focused towards our goals, as we have in writing that what we need to achieve and what we must work towards. However, keep in mind to place such information in a place that is in clear sight, so that you can go through it each day.
Set a fixed time to write it down each day. It really doesn't matter whether you write it for 20 minutes or 2 hours, but what really matters is to follow this routine on daily basis. You can write about other subjects too, and there's no need to worry about the grammar or sentence structure. Your focus should be towards making your mind work freely and write whatever is in your mind.
In fact, there is a therapy that helps people write down their thoughts. It allows them to clear their mind of other irrelevant thoughts and write down the info that is relevant to the subject matter. Besides, many individuals found such therapy quite helpful in relaxing them and reducing their stress. However, keep in mind that it's not necessary to completely rely upon such therapy. The whole process should be natural and you have to casually write whatever you remember. The more you make this a habit the better will it be for you to read them again and enjoy them.
Authors site IQMindBrainLibrary.com, Receive the free 5 day intensive e-course on optimizing your brain with Increasing IQ eBook Plus get a free 25 minute meditation audio and success in life special report at the authors IQ Mind Brain library website, click hereArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- They Say, “What Are You Looking for in Your Next Job?” And You Say…What?
- Celebrate Recovery Appomattox
- Effective Tips to remember all that you studied
- Writings Don’t Come Naturally
- Can we enjoy playing chess more than video games?
- Effects of Insomnia on Health
- How to learn or improve English online and for free
- 5 Ways To Motivate Yourself
- Examining our Thoughts and Decisions
- Balance and Planning
- Love and Dependency
- Does your argument pass the equivalence test?
- The Unexamined Life
- Best guide to cut out hair in Photoshop
- 15 Reasons Why You Should Study Environmental Science
- How to Keep Your Workplace Neat & Clean
- Get Rid Of The Negativity In Your Life
- 3 Rules for Building Wealth That Have Been Around Since the 1800s
- How To Overcome Depression
- The 30 Minutes Magic Pill! Your Guide To Happiness
- It's ALL In The Believing
- Where to get ideas for cool content?
- Cross-cultural long-distance relationship advice
- Your Prosperity Today can Become Your Adversity Tomorrow: A Case Study of Zimbabwe
- Seeds of What?
- How forgiveness and empathy might harm you
- Replacing Your Stress Habit: Jest for Stress
- The One-Degree Shift
- The Power Of Constructive Impatience - A Key To Resiliency