Protection Tips of Hair Weave
- Author Rebecca Fitzgerald
- Published December 26, 2015
- Word count 535
Store your hair weave
If you have a small amount of human hair weave, you can store it in its original packaging. If you want to store a large amount of human hair weave then I suggest you store it the same way as the human wig. In the original packaging with air holes, in a cloth bag or on hooks. Synthetic hair weave can be stored in it’s original packaging, in a cloth bag or on a hook.
Tips of shampoo hair weave
If the hair is weaved onto your scalp then you can shampoo the hair as you would your own. Try not to shampoo too hard. This will cause the hair weave to loosen. Pay close attention to not only cleaning the hair weave but also cleaning your scalp. If you want to wash and reuse hair weave, simply wash and condition it in a sink. Use a large comb or weave brush to remove any tangles before the hair dries. You can lay it on a large towel to air dry. I do not recommend reusing hair weave if you have excessive dandruff. If you do make sure you are using dandruff shampoo.
Tips of Style Your Hair Weave
You can style your human hair weave the same way you would your real hair. You can use hair sprays that are not too harsh or drying. You can hot curl your human hair weave just as long as you do not curl it too much too often. This will vary from person to person depending upon how long a person wants to keep the hair weave looking healthy and natural.
Unlike human hair weave, synthetic hair weave can not be hot curled because the synthetic fibers will melt. You can use styling sprays as long as the sprays are not used too often, you can also use sprays on synthetic hair a little bit more and often than you would on human hair.
Combing and Brushing
You can comb and brush your synthetic hair weave in the same manner you would your real hair. Try not to brush too much too often to prevent shedding. You should not brush too hard as this may cause your hair weave to loosen.
You can comb and brush synthetic hair pieces just as you would your real hair. Try not to brush too often to prevent shedding or stretching since synthetic hair has a plastic feel. If the hair you purchase is very curly do not comb or brush. To style use your fingers. If the hair is purchased with loose curls then comb the hair as you would your real hair.
How long should you wear a hair weave?
I feel the same way about hair weave as I do wearing wigs. Your real hair can stand a break. Wearing hair weave too long can cause breakage. When your hair weave gets loose you can take it out and wear your real hair for a little while or when it is time to get a retouch on a perm or hair color I can't see anything wrong with allowing your hair a little time to rest.
If you have a small amount of human hair weave, you can store it in its original packagingArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges in Singapore
- What Is Glutathione
- Benefits of essential oils for skin care
- All you need to know about Lip Gloss
- 18 Healthy Superfoods For Skin Whitening Naturally
- Auroma Remedies for Natural Pain Relief
- How do you start a hairdressing career?
- Emotional Benefits of Getting a Tantric Massage
- Just how To Preserve A Brazilian Deep Wave Hair
- What Your Moles Say About Your Personality
- How Can I Restore The Collagen In My Face
- 7 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Tantric Massage Preparation and Techniques
- Everyday Skin Care
- 5 Ways to Cope with Hair Loss Easily
- Instant Results Tips To get ride of Dark Neck Skin
- Can You Receive Messages On Match Com Without Paying?
- Acupunture Therapies in North London
- The best Anti-Aging Products We Swear by
- Benefits of HEMP (NOT CBD) Oil for Eczema
- Vitamin C Serum
- Benefits of Hemp Oil and Cream For Skin
- Common Hair Problems that Hair Extensions Can Fix
- Hair Extensions for Your Wedding - Things You Must Know
- Beauty Secrets From The Bible For Today's Modern Woman
- What to Look for in a Spa
- Does Acupuncture Really Work?
- What Should You Look For In Microblading Training Instructors
- Microblading Training: How Long Does It Take
- How To Avoid Microblading Training Scams