Routines for Adding Size
- Author Daniel Green
- Published July 26, 2016
- Word count 437
Maxing out the muscle when training at home, everybody it seems wants to train with a routine that offers the maximum amount of return for time and energy spent. If you are a home trainer with limited facilities to train with. Possibly no lat machine, leg press, or leg extension apparatus. Pek deks and Scott curl bench are beyond the financial reach. But here are some things you simply must acquire, even if you have to make them yourself.
First you should have a flat bench with weight support stands. All the better if it is an adjustable flat/incline bench, but certainly a basic flat bench is essential. The only other absolute must is a pair of squat stands. These can be bought for under $100, but many youngsters have been able to make their own squat stands out of wood, or got a friend or relation to make a set for them. The point to bear in mind is that without these important training aids, you can’t really progress in either the squat of the bench press, both of them standard basic exercises. Needless to say, you will also need a 6 foot (110cm) bar and a pair of 16 inch (40 cm) dumbbell rods, and enough weight discs to challenge you in the heaviest exercises.
Here is a very good, proven beginner’s routine that will get you growing and keep you growing for some time. Do not make the mistake of thinking that more is necessarily better. More people have gained more muscle on abbreviated weight programs than on any other system. This last sentence is so important, because it is true; more people have gained more muscle on abbreviated weight programs than any other system.
Basic Routine follows as specified below;
• Warm – Up 1 minute rope jumping
• Press Behind Neck 3 x 8
• Squat 3 x 8
• Bench press 3 x 8
• Bent Over Rowing 3 x 10
• Calf Raise 3 x 25
• Barbell Curl 3 x 10
• Triceps Stretch 3 x 12
• Sit – Ups 3 x 20
Incredibly the above schedule can prove super effective for even the intermediate or advanced bodybuilder, at least for a 3 to 6 month period. Of course better progress will be made if you have a calf raise machine for calf work in the above schedule. If you do not have access to one, then do the next best thing, hold a loaded barbell across the back of your shoulders for added resistance.
In the next blog, we will cover a more advanced super routines, however, until then give the beginner routine a try, you won’t be disappointed. For more information on any of the exercises mentioned, please visit the exercise section of Smart Physical Workout.
The concept of Smartphysicalworkout was developed by Daniel Green who has been involved with the Health and Fitness industry since 1999, providing health and fitness products, services to both the local and online community.
After a slow start, the Smartphysicalworkout.com has grown into a well received site for the Health and Fitness community and the team strive to offer the best quality products available, customer service and satisfaction will always be the key to their success.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Do you sabotage your fitness resolutions every year? Here’s what to do instead
- Gymnastics for the Joints: Basic Exercises
- Muscle Toning Exercises: The 7 Exercises that tone your whole body
- Two Days A Week Strength Training
- How to Understand the Physical Exercise
- How to get built to last a lifetime
- Breath and Body Work – A tool I use with some clients within my therapeutic work.
- Two Days a Week Strength Training
- How to squat
- Physio for Jaw Pain
- Beat the January blues
- Why I love the NordicTrack Studio Cycle s22i
- How to exercise your hip flexor
- 4 Effective Weight Loss Exercises
- The Massage With Extra Benefits – Hemp Oil Body Massages
- The Many Benefits of a Sports Massage
- Top 6 Benefits of Working With A Personal Trainer
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- The Benefits of Physiotherapy
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Get A Foam Roller
- Physiotherapy: For More than Just Sports Injuries
- Dry Needling vs Acupuncture
- Promise Of Genetic Testing For The Public
- Genetic Code for Diseases Slowly Being Cracked
- Few Effective Back Pain Relief Exercises
- Search for Purpose, not Happiness
- Strength vs. Cardio: Which Should You Go For?
- How to Control Constant Knee Pain and How It Will Be Treated
- 4 Ways to get better sleep
- The Secret To Six Pack Abs